Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Anybody seen or heard from Sparkles recently.Conspicuous by his absence.

Oh!!In his club maybe??Just saying.😋😋

He reacted on my post I did here a few days ago, so I guess he's doing  well
Indeed, I think he prefers the club right now for his own reasons

• Haha 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VHTV doesn't suit Theresa at all, she should do something else, i liked it when she stood up against bullies and is quite straight forward but then i hate her for her antics that she deploys while teasing, these tactics have never worked in VHTV before, won't work now and also in the future. 

As for Sofia, i am not totally convinced that she won't make it on VHTV, i mean she can, she has the potential, but Theresa needs to go for her own good

10 hours ago, groomy said:

As far as I understood in first apartment. Due to quarantine, work Sofia and this girl was closed. No salary. And there is problem with housing (rent). In fact - they have nowhere to go. Especially in another city. 

Well, or come back - but what next? Prostitution? But I do not think that second girl will succeed. With her behavior, first client will send her to traumatological hospital.

I repeat - guy acted very logically in their (Russian) mentality. 8/10 other guys would do the same or harder. He really suspected her of theft iPhone11 and there were real reasons.

Just think about it - every guy (including guys in their personal apartment) - wanted to quarreling or violence with this girl. Maybe not all guys are bad, but is something wrong with girl?:wink:

""I repeat - guy acted very logically in their (Russian) mentality. 8/10 other guys would do the same or harder. He really suspected her of theft iPhone11 and there were real reasons.""

Hi groomy, hope all is well. Really, 8 out of 10 men are bullies and would do the same as him? That's a shame, are they raised that way? We have lots of shots like him here the U.S.  men and women.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi groomy, hope all is well. Really, 8 out of 10 men are bullies and would do the same as him? That's a shame, are they raised that way? We have lots of shots like him here the U.S.  men and women.

from what I have read, there are no rules in Russia to protect women against domestic violence. unfortunately, it is a very backward society in that sense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

from what I have read, there are no rules in Russia to protect women against domestic violence. unfortunately, it is a very backward society in that sense.

I'm sure it boosts their ego's no end to threaten a woman,real macho guys NOT!!!.However seeing inappropriate behaviour on VH is the price you pay for watching people going about their daily business.It doesn't excuse it though.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Hey blue, I guess it wasn't that long ago domestic violence wasn't that big a deal in the U.S. Now its gone completely in the opposite direction. Accuse a guy of some sexual abuse, the guy has to somehow prove he"s innocent. We better get off this topic before we're sent to bed before having some ice cream!

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey blue, I guess it wasn't that long ago domestic violence wasn't that big a deal in the U.S. Now its gone completely in the opposite direction. Accuse a guy of some sexual abuse, the guy has to somehow prove he"s innocent. We better get off this topic before we're sent to bed before having some ice cream!

According to https://ncadv.org/statistics "On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men. 1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men experience severe intimate partner physical violence" 

it does happen in every country. but In some countries including Russia, the law of the land does not provide any protection for victims of domestic violence. I am gonna leave it at that as we are in grey area now, and our posts might be deleted for being unrelated to the topic 😜

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

According to https://ncadv.org/statistics "On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men. 1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men experience severe intimate partner physical violence" 

it does happen in every country. but In some countries including Russia, the law of the land does not provide any protection for victims of domestic violence. I am gonna leave it at that as we are in grey area now, and our posts might be deleted for being unrelated to the topic 😜

yes your confo is  unrelated to the topic but it should be spoken about cause brushing things under the carpet is so wrong on so many levels maybe you should open a topic on the subject so ppl can talk openly about it aqt the end of the day its a very important subject and needs its own platform good on u for speaking about it keep up the great words

• Like 2

Heartbreakingly children also.

• Sad 2