Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

23 hours ago, Gudari said:

Well, if Mother Theresa of Calcutta is not going to do anything interesting it is better to definitely leave VH! They're giving her opportunities and she responds badly, out! And another thing, this Karim guy, isn't the guy who hit Sofia in his apartment, left her semi-unconscious on the floor and so they lost his apartment? What the fuck are you doing here? Enough of the abusers on this site!

She won't last long. She doesn't perform like others, and adds nothing but drama. Aside from being a massive cock tease, where does it say she has to do anything anyway? 

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Ella no durará mucho. Ella no actúa como los demás, y no agrega nada más que drama. Además de ser una burla masiva, ¿dónde dice que tiene que hacer algo de todos modos? 

I don't want to disrespect anyone again, but I think you ask some slightly incoherent questions, don't you think? It is very clear that Theresa is different because of her attitude and if she does not make a major change, she must leave VH! Your question... nobody here forces anyone to do something they don't want but they know exactly where they are and they also charge for it by contract, so if you don't produce the content that we all want to see, your destination is going to be the "exit door". Ok?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I don't want to disrespect anyone again, but I think you ask some slightly incoherent questions, don't you think? It is very clear that Theresa is different because of her attitude and if she does not make a major change, she must leave VH! Your question... nobody here forces anyone to do something they don't want but they know exactly where they are and they also charge for it by contract, so if you don't produce the content that we all want to see, your destination is going to be the "exit door". Ok?

She is a "guest" and isn't obliged to do shit. So your basically saying anyone that enters the apartments has to do something or they are not welcome! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Ella es una "invitada" y no está obligada a hacer una mierda. ¡Entonces básicamente estás diciendo que cualquiera que ingrese a los apartamentos tiene que hacer algo o no son bienvenidos! 

It has already been said on several occasions that neither Theresa nor Sofia are guests! They are living there because they closed their apartment and have nowhere to go. I'm sure they're still earning a proportionate share of the money they made in their apartment because if they were only invited Sergio wouldn't insist that Theresa do something already with a guest or be mad at her for the opportunities they're giving her. On Sofia's side, she wouldn't be fucking her boyfriend in front of everyone either. The guests are not obliged to anything of course, although they are often thanked for their paid cooperation. The tenants have contracts signed with clauses that we all know... I repeat, no one is obliged to do anything they do not want but you know where they will end up, in the street! Do you know the law of supply and demand? Give me what I want to see and I pay you, otherwise you want to give it to me... you can go where you came from! Neither I nor anyone else is giving away money around the corners...

• Haha 1