Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

I don't want to disrespect anyone again, but I think you ask some slightly incoherent questions, don't you think? It is very clear that Theresa is different because of her attitude and if she does not make a major change, she must leave VH! Your question... nobody here forces anyone to do something they don't want but they know exactly where they are and they also charge for it by contract, so if you don't produce the content that we all want to see, your destination is going to be the "exit door". Ok?

I don't know a lot about this situation, Is there any chance M&S are helping them out of the kindness of their heart till they get back on their feet? 

• Haha 2

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont know if i have said anything bad about Sofia in the past,but if i have i take it back, i see big potentials here 🥰

I do not agree. She does not know how to play with a camera like Grace for example. She does not plan other guys. On the contrary, she is going to introduce this guy with parents. This is worst version of the current Alisa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I do not agree. She does not know how to play with a camera like Grace for example. She does not plan other guys. On the contrary, she is going to introduce this guy with parents. This is worst version of the current Alisa.

Hi Groomy, in the poor current scenario of VH, Sofia is offering us some good sex. In the future she will probably be more careful about the position of the cams.

It is true that Grace has always been very attentive to the position of the cams but, precisely for this reason, her sex seemed less "natural".

Regarding Alisa: lately the sexual activity in her apartment has decreased a lot and she is more dedicated to the webcam. In an apt. inhabited by a very uninhibited single, I expected to see more threesome, foursome and orgies.

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Don't agree. Not everybody wants to see gangbangs and threesomes all the time. I think they have potential to be interesting. 

And only she loves him does not mean she is boring. The development she took when she was with Melissa the last days is quite amazing.