Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

32 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think Milly is still quite far, i haven't kept the count (i am bad at that 😅) but i think she is at 30 or something, Misty was like 60 lmao but i agree Milly has been there for like 3 months and if she keep going on with same pace we might be celebrating a century next month lol

Wouldn't have thought she was even as high as that but you could always ask the VH experts. Think she has many of her exploits outside of the apartment as she is not home almost every other night arriving home in the early hours. Has many nights on her own here as well.

• Like 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wouldn't have thought she was even as high as that but you could always ask the VH experts. Think she has many of her exploits outside of the apartment as she is not home almost every other night arriving home in the early hours. Has many nights on her own here as well.

well yeah you could be right

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Wouldn't have thought she was even as high as that but you could always ask the VH experts. 

About Milly and Misty.

Milly - less than 500 posts since 21 February (3 month).

Misty - 4500 posts since 29 Jul to 1 Oct (+ hundreds of posts by Anastasia and Anna apts).

Causes:

1) Misty is a real party lighter (when not in love). She really liked parties&wild fuck&new guys and etc. Milly not true enjoyed. She does it like job.

2) Misty opened a new way, wasn’t such thing before. It was interesting to watch. Milly far from new and does not bring anything new. Even Ruta and Christian more real and true.

3) Appearance&beauty. Misty is far from 10/10, but she is good with good body.  Milly - less than 5/10. And she doesn't look hot. Unlike Lydia for example. Lydia hides flaws - use wild sexuality and the right outfits.

Misty in "super star" times

Capture_2017_12_01_08_00_28_442.png

Capture_2017_12_01_08_00_18_210.png

Similar type Milly. 

Screenshot (2577).png

Screenshot (2560).png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

About Milly and Misty.

Milly - less than 500 posts since 21 February (3 month).

Misty - 4500 posts since 29 Jul to 1 Oct (+ hundreds of posts by Anastasia and Anna apts).

Causes:

1) Misty is a real party lighter (when not in love). She really liked parties&wild fuck&new guys and etc. Milly not true enjoyed. She does it like job.

Completely agree with no.1

Far too surgical for my liking now, you can see she isn't enjoying it just going through the motions with no connectivity at all. Hardly any emotion shown at all.

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

ATENCIÓN si todo sale según lo planeado, Theressa será follada esta noche. por supuesto, sabemos cuán volátil es este apt, así que no lo tomes como concedido 🙂

I anticipate another night party-scam... I think Theresa's not ready and she's not going to be in front of the cameras. Maybe I'm surprised but I don't see this guy fucking Theresa, I think it's little thing for her!

• Upvote 1

Seeing the situation, I think Theresa is a pure earthquake that has broken all the dishes on the planet and the guest guy hasn't broken a plate in his entire life, it looks like he hasn't even pulled it out of the dishwasher in case he gets dirty... have I explained myself well? I hope so!

• Haha 1