Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

there is not much to explain . just saying how their interaction looks like to me lol 

I see your point.However,She is too hot.So, I just don't want to see that part of the job.I am just watching.According to me,It's nice to watch every moment of the girl.

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

I see your point,However,She is too hot.So, I just don't want to see that part of the job.I am just watching.According to me,It's nice to watch every moment of the girl.

yes, she is sweet. & she has a hot body. 

21 minutes ago, life+90 said:

If this girl had a house on VH, I would watch her 24/7.😍😁

i have good news for you, she wants to join vh but to live with a girl 🙂 i just start listening so keep you updated what they talk if there is something interesting

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I like Chiara's friend too. might be her  younger sister (Chiara seems very protective of her). @jabbath1987 do you have a name for her ?

uz1b.png

Not yet. Let's see if she does something interesting to get her a name. Chiara already had some lesbian action with Fiona and also some hot naked showers 😉

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not yet. Let's see if she does something interesting to get her a name. Chiara already had some lesbian action with Fiona and also some hot naked showers 😉

we call her Chiara's friend for now 😜

• Like 1