Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

I never said I wanted Theresa out of the project because I knew that at some point it was going to explode because of her way of being! He had a bad attitude surely because of the pressure of the first few days by Melissa and Sergio, now that pressure has been removed in a big way! What's the matter now, Melissa?

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Strange though that fights and arguments are allowed in Sergio's place?

These arguments are not new, they have always been there since last year and occasionally come out because of that, remember when Sergio was in the house alone all day while Melissa left the house in her nightwear and even before that there were fights

• Like 1

Just now, coolcucumber said:

These arguments are not new, they have always been there since last year and occasionally come out because of that, remember when Sergio was in the house alone all day while Melissa left the house in her nightwear and even before that there were fights

don't understand why they are allowed in Sergio's place anywhere else and they are taken offline

• Like 1

It may sound hard to hear especially for some, but definitely Melissa and Sergio have become a certain way in a few little pimps, that's the reality! It was to be hoped that this becomes a problem between the two of them...

Just now, Robwin said:

don't understand why they are allowed in Sergio's place anywhere else and they are taken offline

Probably because of violence, i mean i don't think i have ever seen Melissa or Sergio raising hands on each other, arguments ?? yes! they do argue, shout and even bad mouth but physical violence is a totally different thing, any man who raises hand on a woman is a coward!!! simple as that, no action can be justified as why he did or why he didn't

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe because there is never any violence or drugs involved? That is the most common of reasons for places going offline.

19 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

@moonlight89 our savior, your help needed again here lol

simple shit cause Sergio fucked Theressa , it was like the girls had kind of a agreement to ask premision before something, and girls now pissed cause it happen and no one asked for nothing, and Sergio was like hei girl this is a job,and its not big deal, he is saying that its all his fault and he started it, but the girls blaming her,and say that its her fault, simply girls get jealus now and create drama.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Maybe because there is never any violence or drugs involved? That is the most common of reasons for places going offline.

There was the other night a right old bust up between Ante and Theresa