Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

It's simply because she is a TEASE!  She loves to do it, has done for as long as I can remember.   I think, that she likes to think she can control Kira in some small measure, but once she gives up, and literally lets Kira in, then she knows it's "Game Over".  She has to submit and then it's a marathon session that will leave her totally wasted...

Just my Humble Opinion, so don't pillory me for it.  But you did ask the question...

Anyway, it was great fun watching them being playful, it does not always have to end in full blown sex.  I loved it.  🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2

Neil Sedaka was a rock star in the early 60's.  He's 81 now living in New York City.  I only post this because of the well behaved parrot (we can call it dinner) that does not seem to want to sit or poop in his hair.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Neil Sedaka was a rock star in the early 60's.  He's 81 now living in New York City.  I only post this because of the well behaved parrot (we can call it dinner) that does not seem to want to sit or poop in his hair.  🙂

Hi,Neil Sedaka wrote and sang some memorable songs and definitely a star,but a "rock" star,I think not.

Sabbath,Led Zeppelin,Iron Maiden,Priest,etc,etc now they were rock stars.👍

Ahh! The Rock, Heavy Rock, and Prog Rock debate.  "It's all rock and roll and I like it", cannot remember who wrote that???

Anyway to further brighten up you day.  This took an awful lot of editing (no sound, sorry) lots of Buffering, dropouts and freezes.  Took out most of them to make it watchable.  Enjoy!

Taking a long time to upload, so may take a long time to play...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

It's simply because she is a TEASE!  She loves to do it, has done for as long as I can remember.   I think, that she likes to think she can control Kira in some small measure, but once she gives up, and literally lets Kira in, then she knows it's "Game Over".  She has to submit and then it's a marathon session that will leave her totally wasted...

Just my Humble Opinion, so don't pillory me for it.  But you did ask the question...

Anyway, it was great fun watching them being playful, it does not always have to end in full blown sex.  I loved it.  🥰🥰🥰

I do agree Nina is tease but with Kira out of action last week she was randy  and ready to go,  but then she must be used to it by now

• Like 2