Nina & Kira (2020) Part #4

Il y a 5 heures, Kjeld Carlsen a dit :

So I guess you oldtimers remember this - she's changed a lot

at that time she had a permanent feeling of unease,

now she is well in her mind and in her body. She's a fulfilled woman.

Super Kira🤩🥰

• Like 8

Il y a 8 heures, peterb a dit :

at that time she had a permanent feeling of unease,

Yes, she did.  There were some dark days for her then.  Coming to terms with her sexuality and the strain of her family not approving of her life choices.  Lots of depression, a Lot of tearful episodes and occasionally self-harm, dark days indeed.  😢

As you say, she is well in mind and body now.  As for being fulfilled?  Well in my opinion not quite yet.  When being a Lesbian is no longer a crime in Russia, when they can walk down the street holding hands, and have a kiss and cuddle together in the local parks. Then maybe!  There was some talk (long ago) of them having a child together, if that should ever happen, then she may be really fulfilled.  For the one thing Kira needs to feel in life is to be wanted, to have someone to look after, to care for, and a child surely fits that scenario.  You only have to watch her take care of Nina when she goes into one of her childish tantrums, to see burgeoning motherhood in action...

Just my opinion folks.

Oh and on the matter of first in line.  Well it 'aint going to be anyone of us, thats for sure.  Not unless she "turns", coz we're all the wrong sex, with far too much baggage 😁.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Yes, she did.  There were some dark days for her then.  Coming to terms with her sexuality and the strain of her family not approving of her life choices.  Lots of depression, a Lot of tearful episodes and occasionally self-harm, dark days indeed.  😢

As you say, she is well in mind and body now.  As for being fulfilled?  Well in my opinion not quite yet.  When being a Lesbian is no longer a crime in Russia, when they can walk down the street holding hands, and have a kiss and cuddle together in the local parks. Then maybe!  There was some talk (long ago) of them having a child together, if that should ever happen, then she may be really fulfilled.  For the one thing Kira needs to feel in life is to be wanted, to have someone to look after, to care for, and a child surely fits that scenario.  You only have to watch her take care of Nina when she goes into one of her childish tantrums, to see burgeoning motherhood in action...

Just my opinion folks.

Oh and on the matter of first in line.  Well it 'aint going to be anyone of us, thats for sure.  Not unless she "turns", coz we're all the wrong sex, with far too much baggage 😁.

That was very  well written I have to agree what you said

I think  Kira thinks a lot and is very deep with her thoughts, 

But I wouldn’t change her 

• Like 2

I do feel sorry for Kira  she s all stripped off and ready to go ,gives Nina a massage
Nina all over Kira  I thought this is it , but no Nina turns over  to play a game on her phone,  

Has Nina got a problem?l

No wonder Kira gets frustrated and pissed off,

Itmust be about time for their  once a month  session in the bedroom,  If Nina is willing

cheer up Kira one day  you will be lucky

Thank you girls for a lovely session last night ,we always get quality with you two 

Thank you Nina I think Kira is happy know .  
It was worth waiting for! 
same time next month(only joking) hope to have more this month  

Thanks again girls keep watching CCs 

Alls well that ends well

Ahh!  Just beat me to it.  Trying a new video capture/editor and not quite got the hang of it yet, so tooo sloooowww.  Not that I could ever get to your standard anyway.  But I'll keep trying.😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Le5b0 said:

Ahh!  Just beat me to it.  Trying a new video capture/editor and not quite got the hang of it yet, so tooo sloooowww.  Not that I could ever get to your standard anyway.  But I'll keep trying.😁

What you using now as I think most use various ones.