Recent Description.

Just now, coolcucumber said:

has there a new realm opened in VHTV named Ariel and Charly ? it's on the site but nothing on here

it is; first I thought it's for gay people

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

i was just going through the thumbnails and saw 2 gorgeous women in the bedroom that's how i noticed lol, can you make a forum page for that because i have no clue how to do that lol

lol I didn't see any women yet, but you might be right

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

i was just going through the thumbnails and saw 2 gorgeous women in the bedroom that's how i noticed lol, can you make a forum page for that because i have no clue how to do that lol

Just a few of the existing tenants being shuffled around, nothing to get excited about :biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

Go to new Italian site to watch real life, it's cheap; and stop moaning because your constant complaining is getting ludicrous

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

Real life; I don't watch it, as I'm not a deviant

"Real life,i dont watch it"..how about you respect the people that enjoy it.

Just now, ze81 said:

"Real life,i dont watch it"..how about you respect the people that enjoy it.

That's what I'm saying; go to watch the new real life site, and stop complaining about vhtv, because It has never been, it's currently not, and it will never be a site showing real life; simple as fucking that; 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

That's what I'm saying; go to watch the new real life site, and stop complaining about vhtv, because It has never been, it's currently not, and it will never be a site showing real life; simple as fucking that; 

Oh shit, you mean all these party's and rope setups etc are ALL shows? Fuck, you have destroyed my illusion now pal :biggrin:

• Haha 3