1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

i was just going through the thumbnails and saw 2 gorgeous women in the bedroom that's how i noticed lol, can you make a forum page for that because i have no clue how to do that lol

lol I didn't see any women yet, but you might be right

Just now, waldi said:

lol I didn't see any women yet, but you might be right

there is one in the LR and 2 in bedroom, they might be from Nikki Poppy apartment

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

i was just going through the thumbnails and saw 2 gorgeous women in the bedroom that's how i noticed lol, can you make a forum page for that because i have no clue how to do that lol

Just a few of the existing tenants being shuffled around, nothing to get excited about :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Just a few of the existing tenants being shuffled around, nothing to get excited about :biggrin:

Ah ok, thanks for crushing my hopes up 🤣 back to watching Sofi doing absolutely nothing in Deborah and Ian realm then

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

Go to new Italian site to watch real life, it's cheap; and stop moaning because your constant complaining is getting ludicrous

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

Real life; I don't watch it, as I'm not a deviant

"Real life,i dont watch it"..how about you respect the people that enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

yes, looks like it's nothing new

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

"Real life,i dont watch it"..how about you respect the people that enjoy it.

That's what I'm saying; go to watch the new real life site, and stop complaining about vhtv, because It has never been, it's currently not, and it will never be a site showing real life; simple as fucking that; 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

That's what I'm saying; go to watch the new real life site, and stop complaining about vhtv, because It has never been, it's currently not, and it will never be a site showing real life; simple as fucking that; 

Oh shit, you mean all these party's and rope setups etc are ALL shows? Fuck, you have destroyed my illusion now pal :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh shit, you mean all these party's and rope setups etc are ALL shows? Fuck, you have destroyed my illusion now pal :biggrin:

oops, I'm so sorry pal 😁I really didn't mean to disappoint you😁

• Haha 1