B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

didnt he get a bj from olivia in the bathroom

I am about 98% sure Olivia did not give him a blowjob. They were in the bathroom around 5 1/2 minutes about 2 1/2 minutes into the event he stands up and has a bottle in his hands. And the last minute she was standing so I don't think it was a BJ more likey some drugs these people were taking. That is why this bathroom was used so much even by Ulyana and Olivia when they have no issues using theirs.

Here is when he stands up with the bottle which never leaves the bathroom.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2

at Ginger's party, I had bet everything on Mimi and she had disappointed me, this time no, after all the danger is her job, always going around without underwear, there is always the risk that some dick can get in, the nice thing is that even last night she had been on the phone with her boyfriend and then she did not seem at all interested in this guy, but the euros, they are always euros.

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

at Ginger's party, I had bet everything on Mimi and she had disappointed me, this time no, after all the danger is her job, always going around without underwear, there is always the risk that some dick can get in, the nice thing is that even last night she had been on the phone with her boyfriend and then she did not seem at all interested in this guy, but the euros, they are always euros.

That same guy tried to make a bunch of moves on ulyana but she turned him down

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am about 98% sure Olivia did not give him a blowjob. They were in the bathroom around 5 1/2 minutes about 2 1/2 minutes into the event he stands up and has a bottle in his hands. And the last minute she was standing so I don't think it was a BJ more likey some drugs these people were taking. That is why this bathroom was used so much even by Ulyana and Olivia when they have no issues using theirs.

Here is when he stands up with the bottle which never leaves the bathroom.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

thanks for putting me right.i didnt want t believe that olivia would go around blowing every tom dick and harry

• Like 3

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Did that guy really came in her ass ? lmao

Yes, and she took it in her ass with very little prep given the thick cock this guy had. She licked her finger and applied it to her asshole and with two pushes he was in her ass fucking her pretty hard. She took him with ease and seemed to really enjoy it as well.

Also, they fucked a second time and he came in her pussy.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 1