B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

She will be added back to one of the apartments tomorrow and will stay another few months and then leaving again.

RLC really has nothing if the best they can do is bring back someone who left less than a week ago.

• Like 2

What's going on, everyone still dressed, tonight, the drugs they brought, it doesn't work much, I'm very worried Ginger, I think she's sick, she hasn't jumped on maradona yet

25 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Does Elettra speak Spanish too or just Italian? Odd that she's not staying at the same place her bf is staying or joining in on this party.

She can't bring her boyfriend to these parties. He doesn't know she's a slut at these parties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

She will be added back to one of the apartments tomorrow and will stay another few months and then leaving again.

What would be the point to that? I personally am tired of seeing her piss everywhere but the toilet...

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Cosa succede, tutti ancora vestiti, stasera, le droghe che hanno portato, non funziona molto, sono molto preoccupato Ginger, penso che sia malata, non abbia ancora saltato su Maradona

perchè è il turno di Elettra scopare con lui

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

What would be the point to that? I personally am tired of seeing her piss everywhere but the toilet...

Still in town and they need to fill rooms and put on shows would be my guess. RLC seems to be fine with the direction of very blatant shows and the more extreme the better.