B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

from the tub video.... curly boy is grabbing and feeling up ANY girl ...he is trying to  fuck anything that moves...on camera or off....just a whore in a whore house.... not hard to figure out his game and the girlies tolerate for show purposes but not likely so much in the REAL,  Reallife….   

So a male version of Ginger then...😏

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

from the tub video.... curly boy is grabbing and feeling up ANY girl ...he is trying to  fuck anything that moves...on camera or off....just a whore in a whore house.... not hard to figure out his game and the girlies tolerate for show purposes but not likely so much in the REAL,  Reallife….   

Of course he does, that's what he's been doing from the first moment he appeared on RLC... doing coke and fucking women. That wasn't what we were talking about though. It was more about Gina not wanting to do anything on cam (although she had her pussy eaten this time), it just so happened that Cesar was involved.

24 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Of course he does, that's what he's been doing from the first moment he appeared on RLC... doing coke and fucking women. That wasn't what we were talking about though. It was more about Gina not wanting to do anything on cam (although she had her pussy eaten this time), it just so happened that Cesar was involved.

24 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I was commenting on your point of his influence on these women..... I have already said Gina and the boy were in a moment of spontaneous with way to many variables to bother to speculate... maybe curly boy didn't want to be seen as fucking her to make more conquests possible that night, discreet, maybe it was sexy of them to hide away from the kitchen and pool guests ( and maybe a little more classy than whore fuck in the kitchen scenario).... .If she did fuck in the middle of kitchen a lot of people would call her a whore (more than they do)…. she doesn't have to go off site just to please the paying customers ideas of rules....she gives plenty!!!! and more than most everyday, that she can be forgiven a discreet moment ???? much ado about nothing I'd say.. the rules and ethics some of these comments portray and decree  are just too much for one little side fuck ??? off camera... let them have their real life moment and move on.... and just cause you pay for some better access you all must have figured  out RLC cares little of the paying peanut gallery to care  about one little off camera side fuck.....  and Finally it's GINA's Brand if she doesn't want to be seen fucking!!  many girls have been hated on  RLC for less

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was commenting on your point of his influence on these women..... I have already said Gina and the boy were in a moment of spontaneous with way to many variables to bother to speculate... maybe curly boy didn't want to be seen as fucking her to make more conquests possible that night, discreet, maybe it was sexy of them to hide away from the kitchen and pool guests ( and maybe a little more classy than whore fuck in the kitchen scenario).... .If she did fuck in the middle of kitchen a lot of people would call her a whore (more than they do)…. she doesn't have to go off site just to please the paying customers ideas of rules....she gives plenty!!!! and more than most everyday, that she can be forgiven a discreet moment ???? much ado about nothing I'd say.. the rules and ethics some of these comments portray and decree  are just too much for one little side fuck ??? off camera... let them have their real life moment and move on.... and just cause you pay for some better access you all must have figured  out RLC cares little of the paying peanut gallery to care  about one little off camera side fuck.....  and Finally it's GINA's Brand if she doesn't want to be seen fucking!!  many girls have been hated on  RLC for less

Based on history Gina has never done much on cam, so it's expected that she would fuck a dude away from them. And the influence part I was talking about is because she was clearly drugged out of her mind/drunk for most of the day she happened to spend alongside Cesar who's a coke head.

Not sure why you're all up in arms about the subject, for real.

36 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Based on history Gina has never done much on cam, so it's expected that she would fuck a dude away from them. And the influence part I was talking about is because she was clearly drugged out of her mind/drunk for most of the day she happened to spend alongside Cesar who's a coke head.

Not sure why you're all up in arms about the subject, for real.

it seems there is pages and pages of people all up in arms about this???? I have just stated let them have their moment.... one moment off camera and pages of freaking out... as I also said way too many variables to bother …. enough from me ….  

18 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

I'd say you and Alladino are both right on this.

And both are equally stubborn, refusing to accept a disagreement.

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:
On 5/13/2020 at 10:52 AM, coolcucumber said:

we pay to see things that happen in the APARTMENT and nothing that goes in here should be kept from us.

I've been saying that exact thing for years!!

Except you hate it when it do happen on camera too.

• Like 1