B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

4 hours ago, omedo said:

Cleaning lady in B4

thanks omedo     best joke of the week...….but by the look of her tight ass, packed into those shorts, post from the other day, I can appreciate your call on this one ...

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

gracias omedo mejor broma de la semana ... ... pero por el aspecto de su culo apretado, empacado en esos pantalones cortos, publicación del otro día, puedo apreciar tu llamada en este ...

???

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

???

Happie Chappie    Tenemos páginas de fans para todos los inquilinos. Tengo un desafío para todos ustedes, hagan un comentario positivo sobre su favorito, presente o pasado en su página de fans.  

dijiste señora de la limpieza b4 Pensé que la señora de la limpieza de Masha ... buen culo publicar el otro día ... mi error ... te referías a la gran dama B4 ... ¡aún muy graciosa!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you don't have a clue Ed.  What I hate is repeats and reading about guys in the GOV apartments.  Other than that, it's all good by me!

🤣😂

You are funny!

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

Has Olya already used her sextoy ? Saw Kim using hers yesterday but didn't see Olya use hers.

Now you know she use also her dildo with the show with Kim 😁

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

No se colocaron toallas nuevas en las camas de la habitación doble.

One of the new conditions of RLC is that the towels must be brought by the girls from home.😂