B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you don't have a clue Ed.  What I hate is repeats and reading about guys in the GOV apartments.  Other than that, it's all good by me!

Well you are going to hate this

Milena is back 😏

Just now, Noldus said:

Welcome back Milana for your stay #3

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Milana #1 15.05.2015 22.07.2015 B1 69
Milena #1 29.09.2016 27.10.2016 B1 29
Milena #2 13.11.2019 14.01.2020 B4 63

number 4 mate 🙂

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Milena also live in Spain, Not Barcelona, so this suggests an emergency solution to fill the room, do I think

rlc live always in the ermergency and day by day they have no plan for their site, zero new apartments during the last year ,that say alot of things...

• Like 2

So out of the 5 girls in B4, the only true party girl is the least attractive in the bunch and the other 4 won't do a damn thing but pick their noses while staring at their phones for 18 hours a day.

The only thing that could make this even more hilarious is if Milena stayed in B4 for like 9 months. Man how funny would that be?

il y a 4 minutes, firewall a dit :

rlc live always in the ermergency and day by day they have no plan for their site, zero new apartments during the last year ,that say alot of things...

Exactly what I mentioned earlier with the 2 A&A, they do not plan ahead and react to situations by the day.

It is like this company is funded by a Russian druglord who wants to clean his money in the US but hires a Mexican trafficker dumbass to run everything.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

At this point the only thing you can do is laugh about it. Like you said, it says a lot about when they have to bring in someone like Milena again.

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Welcome back Milena for your stay #3

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)

Milena #1 29.09.2016 27.10.2016 B1 29
Milena #2 13.11.2019 14.01.2020 B4 63

Merci Noldus. Tu tiens toujours tes comptes à jour! Je peux compter sur toi ..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Exactly what I mentioned earlier with the 2 A&A, they do not plan ahead and react to situations by the day.

It is like this company is funded by a Russian druglord who wants to clean his money in the US but hires a Mexican trafficker dumbass to run everything.

rlc don't care the moment they see the members continue pay this is the problem,

if the members stop pay maybe we will see some change and new apartments on rlc...but for the moment no reason for rlc to change the things and direction !

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

rlc don't care the moment they see the members continue pay this is the problem,

if the members stop pay maybe we will see some change and new apartments on rlc...but for the moment no reason for rlc to change the things!

I agree but I also think the issue is that maybe not many subscribers are complaining & emailing RLC, most are probably keeping quiet and keep paying RLC to see all these repeated girls and content.

And these subscribers when they get bored, they eventually leave but without saying anything so RLC will think 'alright, maybe they will come back again' and keep doing what they do.

I believe at least half of the subscribers are 'silent customers', so these capable idiots at RLC probably think they are doing a good job.

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I agree. Really beautiful! Actually, I think she was fairly good last time. I sort of fell in love with all her expressions and mimics. My biggest disapointment last time was that she was paired up with Monica, so I will personally be alot more interested in watching her now.

you do that with each and every tenant...nothing new from the peanut gallery!

• Haha 1