B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

9 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Ohh ffs 😑....Why does RLC have to bring her back???? RLC does this to intentionally piss people off...

Because RLC doesn't want to reach out to new participants or viewers and is content with keeping the same crowd/circle around. Ever since their numbers plummeted because of the Russian purge, they'd rather save their product instead of expanding their horizons which I believe is the wrong way for them to proceed.

il y a 4 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

Shoulda just let Assol and Amelie continue with their stay...atleast those two were genuine...Milena is fake af

Yes Milena is fake af but A&A are boring af with zero interest in doing anything that relates to nudity (stop fucking tell me tt they were nude while showering) and sexuality that can be seen by the audience.

Lesser of the two evils IMO but still a busted decision no less.

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes Milena is fake af but A&A are boring af with zero interest in doing anything that relates to nudity (stop fucking tell me tt they were nude while showering) and sexuality that can be seen by the audience.

Lesser of the two evils IMO but still a busted decision no less.

I'll take boring over pretentious, annoying and fake....She single-handedly ruined Monica's last stay with her fake crap and tryna act like the boss madam of everyone..

41 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Because RLC doesn't want to reach out to new participants or viewers and is content with keeping the same crowd/circle around. Ever since their numbers plummeted because of the Russian purge, they'd rather save their product instead of expanding their horizons which I believe is the wrong way for them to proceed.

I think that it is especially necessary to consider that RLC does not have the same step of operation as before
Spain is still very affected by the pandemic and it is almost impossible to come to the country for people who are not in Europe
I think like Noldus, that Milena may be the ideal recruit right now, otherwise we could possibly have Aria or Oksi again
This kind of girl already living or still in Spain, they have less stress than girls who come from Ukraine, Russia or anywhere else on the planet which is not in Europe

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think that it is especially necessary to consider that RLC does not have the same step of operation as before
Spain is still very affected by the pandemic and it is almost impossible to come to the country for people who are not in Europe
I think like Noldus, that Milena may be the ideal recruit right now, otherwise we could possibly have Aria or Oksi again
This kind of girl already living or still in Spain, they have less stress than girls who come from Ukraine, Russia or anywhere else on the planet which is not in Europe

Yes i agree, Milena seems to be the most ideal and safe option for them now, what about Kristy though ? 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yes i agree, Milena seems to be the most ideal and safe option for them now, what about Kristy though ? 

Kristy lives in Russia, even in Moscow,  a city where the pandemic is spreading very quickly, so I think we shouldn't count on a return of her.

• Like 1

Jesus crist,another rejoin.She barely leaved and already returned and for more three months of posing and some short mini vacations,performing to cams.Gess her usual rejoin gals will be rejoining soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

what about Kristy though ? 

Kristy would have been just as much of a disappointment and waste of time watching as Milena is going to be? Picking between the two girls is like picking which eye to have a nail shoved in.