B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is no doubt that she has all the tools to work with, but I think when it came seductiveness and sensuality she got left out completely.

She is definitely stone cold on camera. I just don't get why they bring back people who have shown no interest in participating in the project, even if I'm not interested in show girls at least they drive views for the site.

19 minutes ago, super134 said:

It's a shame since Malina is absolutely beautiful but it looks like another stay of movies, meditation and phone calls.

Unfortunately I agree...I think she's super sexy, but I don't think she'll open up any more than last time...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, super134 said:

She is definitely stone cold on camera. I just don't get why they bring back people who have shown no interest in participating in the project, even if I'm not interested in show girls at least they drive views for the site.

She was probably available and they weren't exactly spoilt for choice with the current situation...

• Like 2

milena welcome back, you are a bomb, and each appearance is a pleasure, you are class !! nothing to do with EDITED, like ginger, babi, irma, gina !!! thank you for showing us something other than this kind of stupid junkies !!!!

Edited by moos54
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well I see the most motionless mundane modest Boring Malina has returned for the 3rd time to put us all to sleep.

Image result for thumbs downImage result for thumbs down

Melina?

She only participated in RLC once :biggrin:

Malina #1 22.05.2018 13.07.2018 B4 53
  • Like 1

Noldus, I do not know if Milena lives in Spain, however she arrived by plane and always has the Italian boyfriend, I can tell you, that she told her boyfriend that this stay will be made only of sport and meditation, but we know that some lie to the boyfriend told her too

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, I do not know if Milena lives in Spain, however she arrived by plane and always has the Italian boyfriend, I can tell you, that she told her boyfriend that this stay will be made only of sport and meditation, but we know that some lie to the boyfriend told her too

yep 😉 and you know, sports have many branches ... bed acrobatics is not yet an Olympic branch, but many practice it :angel:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

that's a great program... , after i expected nothing more with her so no surprise she proved in the past she is just another do nothing girl

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Yes, watching Milena last night, it doesn't bode well. Meditation and discussions with her boyfriend on the phone. She seem to have the boyfriend, and probably the same limitations as last time. I don't get why girls in this situation would even want to be on the project. They make their viewers unhappy, they make their boyfriends, and that situation can't really make them feel great themselves either.

Just now, ed2 said:

Yes, watching Milena last night, it doesn't bode well. Meditation and discussions with her boyfriend on the phone. She seem to have the boyfriend, and probably the same limitations as last time. I don't get why girls in this situation would even want to be on the project. They make their viewers unhappy, they make their boyfriends, and that situation can't really make them feel great themselves either.

Well, if she refuses to take part in any of the shows, that would be completely fine with me. But I wish she would atleast occationally masturbate, that would be an improvement from last time.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

money 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1