B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I agree but I also think the issue is that maybe not many subscribers are complaining & emailing RLC, most are probably keeping quiet and keep paying RLC to see all these repeated girls and content.

And these subscribers when they get bored, they eventually leave but without saying anything so RLC will think 'alright, maybe they will come back again' and keep doing what they do.

I believe at least half of the subscribers are 'silent customers', so these capable idiots at RLC probably think they are doing a good job.

they have their stats and they see the site run well with only 10 apartments so not necessary to invest in more apartments and we can continue recycling our professionnal team girls,

we have a part of responsability of this situation too we have what we deserve...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

rlc don't care the moment they see the members continue pay this is the problem,

if the members stop pay maybe we will see some change and new apartments on rlc...but for the moment no reason for rlc to change the things and direction !

that will for sure be the only way RLC will change.  subscribers would have to force them to change by stopping subscriptions and you and I both know that will never happen because there are too many diehard RLC fans!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that will for sure be the only way RLC will change.  subscribers would have to force them to change by stopping subscriptions and you and I both know that will never happen because there are too many diehard RLC fans!

true, too much rlc members are addicted and can't stay a month without rlc and pay for this so rlc can continue their long life with their 10 -11 apartments and continue recycling the same girls every 4-6 months

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

they have their stats and they see the site run well with only 10 apartments so not necessary to invest in more apartments and we can continue recycling our professionnal team girls,

we have a part of responsability of this situation too we have what we deserve...

yes y'all do!

il y a 1 minute, Daleys a dit :

If Milena is back it only means one thing we can only guess who will next to be returning. I'm sure it will either be the twins or Monica.

TBH I know many here don't like the Twins but their last visit was kind of better than all their previous visits?

And at least they do participate in parties and try to make them livelier? But for me still, they came back too often for anyone's liking.

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Milena also live in Spain, Not Barcelona, so this suggests an emergency solution to fill the room, do I think

Shoulda just let Assol and Amelie continue with their stay...atleast those two were genuine...Milena is fake af

• Like 2