Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

3 hours ago, moreau said:

Masha est tellement paresseuse qu ' elle va demander à la femme de ménage de lui enlever son tatouage 

Et tout doucement elle lui demandera de lui enlever la petite culotte :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, moreau said:

Masha est tellement paresseuse qu ' elle va demander à la femme de ménage de lui enlever son tatouage 

when the time comes, Masha will wash off the tattoo, as she always did
The quality is pretty good and the advantage is, if she doesn't like it anymore, it will be removed
more practical than a pricked one

39 minutes ago, rado07 said:

when the time comes, Masha will wash off the tattoo, as she always did
The quality is pretty good and the advantage is, if she doesn't like it anymore, it will be removed
more practical than a pricked one

now it is removed
with olive oil ..... a bit difficult, but it goes away

Cleaning lady in the house but not in work as it seems,just casual visit.Still haves some houses she will be the first cleaning lady we gona see doing other type of stuff,i mean is Masha place..sometimes we have very nice surprises were.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Cleaning lady in the house but not in work as it seems,just casual visit.Still haves some houses she will be the first cleaning lady we gona see doing other type of stuff,i mean is Masha place..sometimes we have very nice surprises were.

I was just thinking Sir, how could the apartment need cleaning so soon after she was last there!

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

I was just thinking Sir, how could the apartment need cleaning so soon after she was last there!

10 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

J'espère qu'elle viendra y vivre quelques jours comme invité🛏️🙏

I hope she will come to live there for a few days as a guest🛏️🙏

Of course we cant be sure of things,could be just that they becomed more close friends and are doing more stuff togheter,but could be that like many times prior in masha place the cleaning lady could become a special guest.Time will tell,but think,feel most of us would enjoy if and when it hapens.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Perhaps she can become the new masseuse! Where did masha go by the way?

I think cleaning lady is just apartment filler while masha is out. So there is some activity other than cats when she's out for any longer time frames.  Hopefully cleaner will do something interesting.

• Like 1