Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

It seemed pretty pleasant to notice that Leora did Malia's make up earlier today. They seem to be getting along quite nicely although it seemed there was a point where one was seeming to be somewhat affectionate toward the other by caressing and rubbing on one her thighs some which didn't seem to stir any reaction from the other.

Apparently they have appeared to be somewhat cold there. Perhaps it may be another situation of residing in a multi dwelling building where the buildings utilities such as heating and a.c. are controlled by a maintenance dept. and they may have boiler style heating and swamp cooler type cooling. 

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It seemed pretty pleasant to notice that Leora did Malia's make up earlier today. They seem to be getting along quite nicely although it seemed there was a point where one was seeming to be somewhat affectionate toward the other by caressing and rubbing on one her thighs some which didn't seem to stir any reaction from the other.

I wouldn't be to hangup about it. Being a man l wouldn't have a clue if it was a turn on or not for a woman. Remember l not able to see it happening.

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I wouldn't be to hangup about it. Being a man l wouldn't have a clue if it was a turn on or not for a woman. Remember l not able to see it happening.

Oh I'm not mate. Just seemed a bit odd is all.

• Like 1

Well if Leora were to get a tattoo it would either be of Raul or Aussie. hehe only joking guys. 😆 what about a W on each ass cheek so when Leora touched her toes WOW.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well if Leora were to get a tattoo it would either be of Raul or Aussie. hehe only joking guys. 😆 what about a W on each ass cheek so when Leora touched her toes WOW.

Lol. Funny mate...but her arse is quite wonderful in it's natural appearance.

• Like 2