B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

While everyone is talking about Gina, Ulyana & Bruno, I really wonder what has that recycled girl Milena done over the past 48 hours?

I haven't seen Replay in B1 yet but I believe she did nothing.

She just hung out in the background of the party and stayed away from most of the madness. She did nothing replay worthy

• Thanks 1

all i got to say about Gina is...next time she needs to be more careful before giving up the pussy.  in other words, understand that there are those guys out there that are going to tell you want you want to hear just to get in those panties and nothing they say means anything....just words of wisdom for you Gina!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

all i got to say about Gina is...next time she needs to be more careful before giving up the pussy.  in other words, understand that there are those guys out there that are going to tell you want you want to hear just to get in those panties and nothing they say means anything....just words of wisdom for you Gina!

I have no idea how Gina could be surprised by any of this its pretty clear he is just fuckbuddys with all these girls. Expecting a relationship beyond belief yet here she is crying about it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

I have no idea how Gina could be surprised by any of this its pretty clear he is just fuckbuddys with all these girls. Expecting a relationship beyond belief yet here she is crying about it

i totally agree and i've seen it many many times throughout my years where guys just like him have broken many girls hearts.  they use them until they are tired of them or get caught.  sounds like the same situation here.