B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Ha mai pianto così? se sì allora è solo troppo emotiva, se non francamente sta esagerando o fingendo alla grande

non lo sò, non sò da quanto tempo convivesse, ma fino a dopo capodanno sicuro, nell'ultimo soggiorno di Milena, lo ha detto al suo ragazzo,

2 minutes ago, super134 said:

I have no idea how Gina could be surprised by any of this its pretty clear he is just fuckbuddys with all these girls. Expecting a relationship beyond belief yet here she is crying about it

It is human to fall in love sometimes, even in cases someone know it's a mistake.

I feel bad for Gina,but she should have known what she was getting into,poor girl. I do not know why women/girls let a man/boy get into their lives and play with their emotions,i'm speaking as a man who knows and has seen plenty of shit on both sides and women tend to get more emotionally hurt than men. Women tend to TRY and hope they can be the ''ONE'' to straighten out a guy they know is bad,or has bad tendencies. It's too bad good women let a man ruin their lives and bring them down emotionally and physically. To me men and women are like cars,sometimes a car can look really good on the outside but runs like shit,and on the other hand,a car may look really bad but run for years without an issue. I just hope the best for Gina and she gets over this asshole real soon. I am glad to see Irma lend a shoulder to literally cry on.

• Like 1

The guy has been making the rounds through the RLC girls ever since he first appeared. 

I've always thought Gina was not the sharpest knife in the drawer and this just proves it.

I want to feel sorry for her but I just can't.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Mi sento male per Gina, ma avrebbe dovuto sapere in cosa si stava avvicinando, povera ragazza. Non so perché le donne / ragazze lascino che un uomo / ragazzo entri nella loro vita e giochi con le loro emozioni, sto parlando come un uomo che conosce e ha visto un sacco di merda da entrambe le parti e le donne tendono a soffrire più emotivamente di quanto uomini. Le donne tendono a  PROVARE e spero che possano essere l '"UNO" per raddrizzare un ragazzo che sanno essere cattivo o che ha cattive tendenze. È un peccato che le donne buone lascino che un uomo rovini la loro vita e li abbatta emotivamente e fisicamente. Per me uomini e donne sono come macchine, a volte un'auto può sembrare davvero bella all'esterno ma corre come una merda, e d'altra parte, un'auto può sembrare davvero brutta ma correre per anni senza problemi. Spero solo il meglio per Gina e presto supererà questo buco del culo. Sono contento di vedere Irma dare una spalla su cui piangere letteralmente.

in questo caso la macchina è stata rubata🤣

Well, girl always prefer to fall in love with the bad boy of the neighborhood
I dont blame Gina ,  all girls the same, they love the MANIAKS , the boy whom always show her that he has second options and he may leave in any second

something strange in human female nature maybe came from our ancestors to be  attracted to the alpha male 

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

The guy has been making the rounds through the RLC girls ever since he first appeared. 

I've always thought Gina was not the sharpest knife in the drawer and this just proves it.

Gina was in a 4some with him fucking Ginger like last week. I really don't know how the idea of a relationship even popped into her head

• Like 1

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

one thing is for certain....there will be those that feel sorry for her and those that won't feel sorry for her and in both cases points can be made to justify such.

1 minute ago, super134 said:

Gina was in a 4some with him fucking Ginger like last week. I really don't know how the idea of a relationship even popped into her head

probably because she has been getting the alone time from him lately....just guessing of course

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

probably because she has been getting the alone time from him lately....just guessing of course

Sure but last night Gina and Irma broke away from the party so Irma could eat out Gina and thats fine but he is supposed to be exclusive to Gina?

• Like 1