B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

it is not because she made a kind of threesome with Ginger that she cannot have a feeling for him, especially that they did not stop kissing together since this famous evening
The only problem is that Gina almost fell in love with him, while for him, Gina is just one more girl with whom he can empty his balls
In addition, during the threesome, she was willing to share this moment with Ginger, while with Ulyana she is not agree at all

• Like 1

Just now, super134 said:

Sure but last night Gina and Irma broke away from the party so Irma could eat out Gina and thats fine but he exclusive to Gina?

well, I didn't see any of that and will have to take your word for it and I get your point with "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander"

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

Sure but last night Gina and Irma broke away from the party so Irma could eat out Gina and thats fine but he is supposed to be exclusive to Gina?

wasn't curly there, what was he doing when that transpired?

3 minutes ago, super134 said:

Gina was in a 4some with him fucking Ginger like last week. I really don't know how the idea of a relationship even popped into her head

Has anyone heard or translated what he has said to her???  Maybe he did indicate a relationship, and like Alladino said

"It is human to fall in love sometimes, even in cases someone know it's a mistake."  but as we should realize, women can be very emotional.   But like Harley said 

i've seen it many many times throughout my years where guys just like him have broken many girls hearts.  they use them until they are tired of them or get caught.  sounds like the same situation here."

And so Harley pretty much summed up our response to this situation

"one thing is for certain....there will be those that feel sorry for her and those that won't feel sorry for her and in both cases points can be made to justify such."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

wasn't curly there, what was he doing when that transpired?

Nope on the Balcony smoking. Those 2 just randomly went upstairs Irma eats out Gina then both go downstairs like nothing happened.

9 minutes ago, super134 said:

Nope on the Balcony smoking. Those 2 just randomly went upstairs Irma eats out Gina then both go downstairs like nothing happened.

At some point Curly was standing in the room by the door when they were kissing and seemed fine with them going at it.

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The guy was literally fooling around with Ulyana right in front of Gina in the living room earlier and Gina said NOTHING.

Is Gina BLIND. 

Gina doesn't seem like the confrontational type

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so he was with them?  sorry, i'm confused

He showed up in the room for a moment when they were kissing then left before Irma went to town on Gina.

Edit: He knew what was going on since they kept on kissing while he was there. They exchanged some words too.

Edited by vanillajohn
  • Like 1