B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

Just now, vanillajohn said:

He showed up in the room for a moment when they were kissing then left before Irma went to town on Gina.

so did he or did he not follow them up there, and if so did something happen to make him want to leave?  i just don't get it...why would any guy want to leave when girls are kissing?  I know I wouldn't lol

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so did he or did he not follow them up there, and if so did something happen to make him want to leave?  i just don't get it...why would any guy want to leave when girls are kissing?  I know I wouldn't lol

he entered the room with them and was told to leave

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Really feel sorry for Gina, man she hasn't stopped crying since the event but some of the blame has to be on her herself, she is way too naive to think guy like curly will fall in a relationship

except it's like another poster said earlier....maybe she is the one that thought she could change him and make him a one woman man.  just a thought

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

except it's like another poster said earlier....maybe she is the one that thought she could change him and make him a one woman man.  just a thought

could be but then in order to convert him into a one woman man, organizing 3some with ginger is not the right way for it lol

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe she thought that but that does not make curly a villain because Gina wanted to change the arrangement he has with all the girls he sleeps with.

1 minute ago, super134 said:

Maybe she thought that but that does not make curly a villain because Gina wanted to change the arrangement he has with all the girls he sleeps with.

that's true but i still don't like the sneaky snake sumbitch!