B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

1 minute ago, studev3131 said:

I don't understand why Irma isn't a bad person.  Irma hooked up with Gina first.  Curly hooked up second.

Irma was first several weeks ago long before bead boy showed up for this round of girls.  But do please continue to project your moral opinion on us and tell us how you feel that bisexual girls can only have one mate. :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I don't understand why Irma isn't a bad person.  Irma hooked up with Gina first.  Curly hooked up second.

A lot of people on here believe that the girls fucking around with each other is somehow not cheating but the second its with a guy he is the scum of the earth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, super134 said:

A lot of people on here believe that the girls fucking around with each other is somehow not cheating but the second its with a guy he is the scum of the earth.

If you don't think that all bets are off when someone is a participant on a site like this then you are a little dull.

1 hour ago, super134 said:

Sure but last night Gina and Irma broke away from the party so Irma could eat out Gina and thats fine but he is supposed to be exclusive to Gina?

Finally someone with some sense. Thank you for posting this.

• Like 1

Stella #4          24.08.2019          05.10.2019          B1

Sorry, I had to post this again because the other one was all messed up.   Noldus, these dates don't make any sense to me.  How can a girls arrival date show to be after her departure date?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, I had to post this again because the other one was all messed up.   Noldus, these dates don't make any sense to me.  How can a girls arrival date show to be after her departure date?

In different date expressions

Arrival 8/24/2019-Departure 10/5/2019

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

August 24 to October 5 🙂 it's international standard 😉

9 minutes ago, super134 said:

Yeah, it's called double standards and hypocrisy. Both are very rampant on this forum and has been for many years.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Finger Fart GIF by Jason Clarke

damn...i feel like a dumb ass now lol.  I see it now, my bad.  Never mind Noldus, H1 was able to make me pull my head out of my ass 

In the world outside USA today is the 23.5.19 😉