B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

40 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The guy was literally fooling around with Ulyana right in front of Gina in the living room earlier and Gina said NOTHING.

Is Gina BLIND. 

I think this more unusual behaviour is connected to concept of the GOV apartments. There are so many shows, so many teasing events for the camera. Maybe she didn't expect it would go so far. 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

In the world outside USA today is the 23.5.19 😉 

Just as most of the world uses a 24 hour standard way of time ,like 6:05 pm to us in united states,most other places it would read as 18:05,so there is no need to put am/pm.

Just now, Alladino said:

I think this more unusual behaviour is connected to concept of the GOV apartments. There are so many shows, so many teasing events for the camera. Maybe she didn't expect it would go so far. 

When was the last time he DIDN'T take it that far? 😅

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Just as most of the world uses a 24 hour standard way of time ,like 6:05 pm to us in united states,most other places it would read as 18:05,so there is no need to put am/pm.

I just had my head up my ass for a second lol

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Gina ran out of the room to sit in the bathroom with her face in her hands she knew exactly what was going on and even came back and sat with Ulyana

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

When was the last time he DIDN'T take it that far? 😅

Quite often, actually. The ratio of girls to guys in these apartments is quite unbalanced. With the current cast of girls in GOV he had only 2 of13. 😉

Seriously, it's possible she just didn't expect it to go any further that the teasing.

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just had my head up my ass for a second lol

I think it's safe to say,we have all been there at some point in our life if old enough,lol. TseFxsdXG6RnwIFX4eNxYFoLQcjATHplc4kMm72E

• Like 1

Comment Gina a pu être aussi naïve pour penser qu'elle pouvait faire confiance à cette tête de dealer de Bruno.

Peut-être qu'après qu'il les aura toutes essayées les filles en auront assez de lui et finiront bien par le virer 🧹👢 et puis il y a tellement mieux sur le marché de Barcelone

How could Gina have been so naive to think that she could trust Bruno’s drug-dealing face.

Maybe after he tries them all the girls will get tired of him and end up firing him 🧹👢and then there’s so much better in the Barcelona market

15 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Comment Gina a pu être aussi naïve pour penser qu'elle pouvait faire confiance à cette tête de dealer de Bruno.

Peut-être qu'après qu'il les aura toutes essayées les filles en auront assez de lui et finiront bien par le virer 🧹👢 et puis il y a tellement mieux sur le marché de Barcelone

How could Gina have been so naive to think that she could trust Bruno’s drug-dealing face.

Maybe after he tries them all the girls will get tired of him and end up firing him 🧹👢and then there’s so much better in the Barcelona market

Comme certains ont dit, il y a des filles qui courent après les vilains garçons et croient être la bonne pour eux même en sachant qu'ils agissent comme des enfoirés.

Like some have said, there are girls who go after bad boys and believe they're the one for them even while knowing they're acting like assholes.