B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Why do you ask?
After all, you have no interest in RLC and recommend everyone to cancel their subscription.

1st off let me start by saying that i love your new avatar!!  Secondly, you are right in saying that i have no interest, but only from a monetary standpoint.  I would not pay to watch RLC ever again because I think the days that made them great happened in the beginning and are never coming back.  I have no interests in 99% of the tenants (speaking for the one's that I know) and I certainly don't like the way the GOV apartments are being over run with guys now days. It pains me to read anything about the two parasites and now they will always be around as RLC has apparently found yet another way to give those of you that like that kind of shit...what they want.

Other than that...I hope you're doing well Noldy!!

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are right in saying that i have no interest, but only from a monetary standpoint.

Oh so now after all these years, now it's "but only from a monetary standpoint?"

would not pay to watch RLC ever again because I think the days that made them great happened in the beginning and are never coming back.

Yet here you are every single day wanting to know everything that goes on. Go figure.

I have no interests in 99% of the tenants (speaking for the one's that I know)

Yet here you are every single day wanting to know everything that goes on. Go figure.

It pains me to read anything about the two parasites and now they will always be around as RLC has apparently found yet another way to give those of you that like that kind of shit...what they want.

Except you like it also because again, you are here every single day wanting to know everything that goes on. Go figure.

This entire forum knows how full of shit you are and how full of shit you've been for years now. You're a walking punchline that doesn't even realize how much of a joke you actually are.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1st off let me start by saying that i love your new avatar!!  Secondly, you are right in saying that i have no interest, but only from a monetary standpoint.  I would not pay to watch RLC ever again because I think the days that made them great happened in the beginning and are never coming back.  I have no interests in 99% of the tenants (speaking for the one's that I know) and I certainly don't like the way the GOV apartments are being over run with guys now days. It pains me to read anything about the two parasites and now they will always be around as RLC has apparently found yet another way to give those of you that like that kind of shit...what they want.

Other than that...I hope you're doing well Noldy!!

and one other thing Noldy...from what i've read and have been told about in the future, why would anyone want to watch a website where the tenants go out of their way to fuck up the view by using candles or light strings?  I've always found it funny how the tenants are praised for just about everything they do but I never seem to read where the viewers step up and tell the tenants to shove those candles and lite strings up their asses!!  what a waste of fucking money RLC is!!

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh so now after all these years, now it's "but only from a monetary standpoint?"

Yet here you are every single day asking about every other barca girl. Go figure.

Yet here you are every single day asking about every other barca girl. Go figure.

Except you like it also because again, you are here every single day. Go figure.

This entire forum knows how full of shit you are and how full of shit you've been for years now. You're a walking punchline that doesn't even realize how much of a joke you actually are.

i'm always glad when I can make some poor sucker laugh!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich bin immer froh, wenn ich einen armen Trottel zum Lachen bringen kann !!

to laugh? Your post's are pathetic, but i repeat myself.....like you do every day....

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes Nelly and Bogdan lives in Barcelona now 

Well then if that is the case, the guys need to go spend a night of male bonding with good ole' Boggy, and Nelly can spend a night with the girls and bring a bottle of good vodka. Wow that would make for a good nights viewing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1