B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

27 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I hear you. With the exception of two four month periods when I was out of the country I have had a subscription for 6 1/2 years and for me no other site fulfills my "needs: as this one, but I did notify them today to cancel my subscription on 12 June.

Great Day GIF by memecandy      high five step brothers GIF

51 minutes ago, firewall said:

i take more pleasure in this moment to drink a beer outside than to waste my time on this boring rlc site

rlc getting old and need some change in their routine

Maybe when there is a remedy or a vaccine for COVID19--but until then, RLC has told everyone to say inside 😏

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Maybe when there is a remedy or a vaccine for COVID19--but until then, RLC has told everyone to say inside 😏

there is always the possibility for rlc to search and bring local tenants and not always ukranian and russian girls but they prefer continue in the same direction and bring back the same girls again and again 

the current girls like ginger or irma can be rapatriate in their countries like Assol and Amelie before if they want but rlc prefer keep them here it's more easy for them

we have to wait minimum july for see the next girls and couples

52 minutes ago, firewall said:

there is always the possibility for rlc to search and bring local tenants and not always ukranian and russian girls but they prefer continue in the same direction and bring back the same girls again and again 

the current girls like ginger or irma can be rapatriate in their countries like Assol and Amelie before if they want but rlc prefer keep them here it's more easy for them

My god they haven't even tapped the Czech market. Like Spain so many unemployed or underemployed people.

57 minutes ago, firewall said:

it will only depend on the laws in Spain regarding Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My god they haven't even tapped the Czech market. Like Spain so many unemployed or underemployed people.

with the economic crisis coming i don't think rlc will have many problems to recruit some spanish girls for change a little

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it will only depend on the laws in Spain regarding Coronavirus

i heard the other day the spanish borders will stay closed until july for the moment for the strangers but this one of the italy reopen the 3 june but only for the europeens

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

i heard the other day the spanish borders will stay closed until july for the moment for the strangers but this one of the italy reopen the 3 june but only for the europeens

by July or even June many things can still change whether it is positive or negative, but as many experts say that this virus is likely to be present beyond the summer and that a vaccine will not be found before the end of the year at best, or only in 2021

The way rlc to recruit new participants will surely also have to evolve towards something different because the girls will normally be able to return to Ukraine or Russia but it will be more difficult to make the reverse journey

Russia, for example, is not in a hurry to bring back their compatriots who are outside the country, and I believe I have read that the value of visas for people stranded by the pandemic in foreign countries had been extended for a longer period

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

by July or even June many things can still change whether it is positive or negative, but as many experts say that this virus is likely to be present beyond the summer and that a vaccine will not be found before the end of the year at best, or only in 2021

The way rlc to recruit new participants will surely also have to evolve towards something different because the girls will normally be able to return to Ukraine or Russia but it will be more difficult to make the reverse journey

Russia, for example, is not in a hurry to bring back their compatriots who are outside the country, and I believe I have read that the value of visas for people stranded by the pandemic in foreign countries had been extended for a longer period

if this virus can change the politic of rlc for the future and relocate their casting for having some spanish,czech or italian girls and couples i am for that it's a good thing in my opinion

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

if this virus can change the politic of rlc for the future and relocate their casting for having some spanish,czech or italian girls and couples i am for that it's a good thing in my opinion

we will see over time, we will already wait to see what can happen in June

B2 and B5 remain the two friendliest apartments to follow for the moment, at B1 the relationship of Gina and Cesar can become the soap of the summer and Babi is a good girl

B4 I will surely watch only for Olya and Milena, Kim does not bother me even if she has been present since January, the rest of the girls are not the ones I will watch the most

Things look easier in the Czech Republic there is an apartment which should open again in the coming weeks, well I hope

Linda and Tibor's wedding seems to be very close now that we see some preparation, it will surely be a very good moment that we can follow

With the good weather coming back we will also have parties at Carla and Yanai, Linda and Tibor, Martina and Alberto or even Masha

We need to stay positive, well I try anyway 🙂

• Upvote 1