B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

we will see over time, we will already wait to see what can happen in June

B2 and B5 remain the two friendliest apartments to follow for the moment, at B1 the relationship of Gina and Cesar can become the soap of the summer and Babi is a good girl

B4 I will surely watch only for Olya and Milena, Kim does not bother me even if she has been present since January, the rest of the girls are not the ones I will watch the most

Things look easier in the Czech Republic there is an apartment which should open again in the coming weeks, well I hope

Linda and Tibor's wedding seems to be very close now that we see some preparation, it will surely be a very good moment that we can follow

With the good weather coming back we will also have parties at Carla and Yanai, Linda and Tibor, Martina and Alberto or even Masha

We need to stay positive, well I try anyway 🙂

i have difficulty to stay positive with this site now when i see they opened zero new apartments a year later after closed 16 apartments

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Go Ahead Piper...You won't miss or regret it. I know i haven't. Actually i don't look at Any of the "So called Voyeur Site's " and i have not missed them one bit.

That's just a load of shit. If that was really the case you wouldn't be here every other day making comments in every RLC thread. This is as much a bunch of shit as Harley trying to proclaim he's done with RLC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's just a load of shit. If that was really the case you wouldn't be here every other day making comments in every RLC thread. This is as much a bunch of shit as Harley trying to proclaim he's done with RLC.

sorry pal....Harley has been done with RLC!!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I hear you. With the exception of two four month periods when I was out of the country I have had a subscription for 6 1/2 years and for me no other site fulfills my "needs: as this one, but I did notify them today to cancel my subscription on 12 June.

I think it might be wise to wait till all this Covid shit is over to pull the plug PP...Wait to see the changes. I'm like you, and one or 2 others, but I'm gonna hang fire for now...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

there is always the possibility for rlc to search and bring local tenants and not always ukranian and russian girls but they prefer continue in the same direction and bring back the same girls again and again 

the current girls like ginger or irma can be rapatriate in their countries like Assol and Amelie before if they want but rlc prefer keep them here it's more easy for them

we have to wait minimum july for see the next girls and couples

It's ok to criticise RLC for not bringing in the sort of girls you want to see, but I'm not sure of their advertising policies...They've gotta get girls interested in joining the project in the 1st place...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's ok to criticise RLC for not bringing in the sort of girls you want to see, but I'm not sure of their advertising policies...They've gotta get girls interested in joining the project in the 1st place...

not my job, they can recruit curly as manager for cast some spanish girls, that will be very simple for him 😁

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

According to Babi there are girls standing in line!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

According to Babi there are girls standing in line!!

Except that since then, a pandemic has declared all over the world, which means that plans change