B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's obviously not as serious in Spain as you make it out to be!!

Are you really reading the information related to this pandemic?

If for you 28,000 dead it doesn't matter, I don't know what it is
Spain has set up the harshest containment in Europe, the borders are closed, the cities of Madrid and Barcelona are not yet entitled to enter the deconfinement period like the rest of the country

but you are right, its not so serious :dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, firewall said:

not my job, they can recruit curly as manager for cast some spanish girls, that will be very simple for him 😁

Yes...The interview...

1. Do you have a pussy?
  2. Do you have a pulse?
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Are you really reading the information related to this pandemic?

If for you 28,000 dead it doesn't matter, I don't know what it is
Spain has set up the harshest containment in Europe, the borders are closed, the cities of Madrid and Barcelona are not yet entitled to enter the deconfinement period like the rest of the country

but you are right, its not so serious :dodgy:

first off, 28,000 dead is not all from the Covid-19 Virus and the majority of the ones that have died were way up in age.  The numbers that are being reported around the world are not even close to being factual.  An elderly man dying of stage 4 cancer was pronounced dead of Covid-19 when what killed him was actually the cancer!!!  It's very obvious that none of the RLC participants are concerned about it!!  I honestly don't think it is as serious as the media is making it out to be.  This is an election year and the liberals are pulling out all stops to keep Donald Trump from being reelected.  I guess you are one of those that believe everything you see or read where the media is concerned...I feel sorry for you!

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

According to Babi there are girls standing in line!!

Well if that's the case, and I'm sure you're source is 100% spot on, we'll see the girls flying through the revolving door come July...😏

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well if that's the case, and I'm sure you're source is 100% spot on, we'll see the girls flying through the revolving door come July...😏

LOL as long as the repeats keep coming back, it will take RLC 50 years to make a dent in that line!

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It is in Barca, according to my daughter's good friend who lives there...

the only thing serious is the border being closed and you should have seen that the other night when B2 had three hard dicks show up!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

first off, 28,000 dead is not all from the Covid-19 Virus and the majority of the ones that have died were way up in age.  The numbers that are being reported around the world are not even close to being factual.  An elderly man dying of stage 4 cancer was pronounced dead of Covid-19 when what killed him was actually the cancer!!!  It's very obvious that none of the RLC participants are concerned about it!!  I honestly don't think it is as serious as the media is making it out to be.  This is an election year and the liberals are pulling out all stops to keep Donald Trump from being reelected.  I guess you are one of those that believe everything you see or read where the media is concerned...I feel sorry for you!

Do you know that we are not talking about your country or Trump? there are far more important things right now than these little power wars within the united states

Real people die from the virus and that's a reality

Statistics also say that mortality is much higher right now than in previous years at the same period, so there is indeed a cause and effect related to this pandemic

In any case, this will not change the fact that Spain has taken measures to fight this virus and that it is not possible to enter the country as easily as before

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2