B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

first off, 28,000 dead is not all from the Covid-19 Virus and the majority of the ones that have died were way up in age.  The numbers that are being reported around the world are not even close to being factual.  An elderly man dying of stage 4 cancer was pronounced dead of Covid-19 when what killed him was actually the cancer!!!  It's very obvious that none of the RLC participants are concerned about it!!  I honestly don't think it is as serious as the media is making it out to be.  This is an election year and the liberals are pulling out all stops to keep Donald Trump from being reelected.  I guess you are one of those that believe everything you see or read where the media is concerned...I feel sorry for you!

Oh dear Harley...

I could pick this post to pieces, but I won't because it's the wrong thread. Plus you're taking a back seat anyway these days, apparently, and aren't posting much...😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the only thing serious is the border being closed and you should have seen that the other night when B2 had three hard dicks show up!

so you are not aware that these girls are not the only Russian in Barcelona apparently 😁

• Like 1

Hace 29 minutos, HarleyFatboy dijo:

En primer lugar, 28,000 muertos no son todos del virus Covid-19 y la mayoría de los muertos muertos una edad muy avanzada. Las cifras que se informan en todo el mundo ni siquiera están cerca de ser factuales. ¡Un anciano que murió de cáncer en etapa 4 fue declarado muerto de Covid-19 cuando lo que mató fue en realidad el cáncer! ¡Es muy obvio que ninguno de los participantes de RLC está preocupado! Honestamente, no creo que sea tan grave como los medios lo están haciendo. Este es un año electoral y los liberales están haciendo todo lo posible para evitar que Donald Trump sea reelegido. Supongo que eres de los que creen todo lo que ves o lees en lo que respeta a los medios ... ¡Lo siento por ti!

28,000 muertos es la cifra oficial que dice este gobierno mentiroso. por otro lado se habla de más de 50.000, espero que se sepa la verdad y este gobierno-mentiroso pague por estas muertes.

Edited by tito216
Equivocacion

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Tell me the facts as you believe them to be and I will listen!!

As I believe them FFS!! I told you my daughter's fucking lives there. As of a few days ago, they could only go out for ONE half hour period for exercise a day in Barca...Social distancing in Barca is more stringent than here, and a damn sight more stringent than your country. That's why the GOV apts are totally out of order...

That's my last comment on the matter here, since it's the wrong thread...only to say

• We've had over 35,00 deaths here in the UK, and we haven't elections coming up...
  • world figures are probably totally inaccurate...The death toll is probably many more...and rising...
  • The deaths of many elderly and people with underlying factors has been accelerated drastically with the intervention of this virus. Plus they've been many fit and well who've died from this...with no underlying condition, including far too many health workers...
  • Mr Trump is doing a fucking great job on his own to fail to be elected...

Sorry Harley, but that post was pretty shocking, tbh, imo...to appear totally blase about what's going on...and to think there were several guys here, including myself, who were actually worried we hadn't heard from you for a while...You're making up for lost time now, that's for sure...
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

first off, 28,000 dead is not all from the Covid-19 Virus and the majority of the ones that have died were way up in age.  The numbers that are being reported around the world are not even close to being factual.  An elderly man dying of stage 4 cancer was pronounced dead of Covid-19 when what killed him was actually the cancer!!!  It's very obvious that none of the RLC participants are concerned about it!!  I honestly don't think it is as serious as the media is making it out to be.  This is an election year and the liberals are pulling out all stops to keep Donald Trump from being reelected.  I guess you are one of those that believe everything you see or read where the media is concerned...I feel sorry for you!

🤦🏻‍♂️🤯🔫

• Like 3