NinaBilder thread

itsme

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread for NinaBilder from http://ww.com

Apparently they have a stripper pole.

They've had that pole for quite some time.  In fact, I think that pole is what got their other account, kekscam, banned.  Their little girls used to play with that pole and the mods got upset, even though the girls had clothes on.

Since they are showing this pole so much on their cam today, doing work on it, I am speculating that they have something planned for tonight.

Guest NullBurner

Da können wir lange warten. Einmal sah ich Nina an der Stange. Sie hängt dort wie ein nasser Sack -:))

Sie muss erst noch trainieren!

Ein gutes neues Jahr!

Fehlendes Training ist glaube ich nicht der Grund, sondern die leichte Gehbehinderung, die sie hat; ich denke sie kann sich einfach nicht so gut bewegen.

Aber wie auch immer, Dir ebenso ein frohes neues Jahr.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are they permanently Elite members now? How does that work? Do they choose to be that way? Or does it happen automatically if they end up in the top few spots?

Saw it too a few moments ago. Too bad. Hopefully they will change it!

I think that ww.com changed that.

Are they permanently Elite members now? How does that work? Do they choose to be that way? Or does it happen automatically if they end up in the top few spots?

Saw it too a few moments ago. Too bad. Hopefully they will change it!

I think that ww.com changed that.

It was ww.com that did it.  They changed a bunch of cams to Elite only.  Hopefully, Nina's husband will realize what happened and start a new account like Elke did.

Can they change that back by themselves? Akathome was restricted too and went back with the same account, if I'm not mistaken ???

I don't know if they can change it on their own, but others have just started new accounts or resurrected old accounts as did Statons and Elke.

I didn't know Ann's account was ever Elite only, but perhaps I just never noticed.  In any case, Ann seems to have a special relationship with the owner so she might have gotten him to change it back for her.

What irritates me the most is that some of the cam owners don't seem to realize the change and that the changes seem to be arbitrary.  For example, Diosamalka.  That girl has never done anything sexual on her cam, yet she was changed previously to Elite only and she doesn't seem to be aware of the fact.

Archived