Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Excellent points Jimbo Sir. I speak only for myself of course but i am sure many others feel the same that this has been the best thing to see on the site and has been fascinating and beautiful to watch build up as it has. And it would be so disappointing if the situation suddenly came to an unexpected end.

5 hours ago, marxsolita said:

She may have a slight idea just by reviewing this forum, but she is far above what is said in it, she has no respect for her followers of this forum, the only time I saw that she did something for this forum was when the Last week she was ironing, people complaining that she only had eyes for her phone, she turned around leaving the iron and began to do things with her phone looking at the camera so they could see that she didn't give a damn about what ... his followers would think of her. I hope it has been clear to you if you have not already stayed before, what we care about.

sorry but it's reality

I agree that she has no feelings about the membership of RLC, why should she?...but in all fairness I have only ever seen her respond in that manner twice...Once last week as you mentioned, and once a couple of years ago when she gave the finger to us or possibly me ....both occasions were to an extent justified, some forum members were getting at her about her constant use of the phone, and previously I had made a remark about certain things being choreographed....On each occasion both sides thought they were justified in saying and retaliating.

She does take a good deal of criticism on here and I am in no way innocent of being a critic at times, but temper it with praise when warranted , but some folks are far worse than me and cut deep into her which is perhaps too far..

Its therefor surprising that she hasn’t flared up more often, but the fact is probably that she sees us for what we are, sexual perverts, but doesn’t see herself as a sexual deviant ....All exhibitionists need voyeurs to be able to exist and enjoy their chosen kink, it’s no good exhibiting yourself to emptiness is it ? 
I suppose we coexist.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

... tonight won't be the night so get out and maintain social distancing and enjoy yourselves!

Someone said here some days ago that something happen in this location every thursday and saturday evening. And it was true : last thursday they bated next eachothers in Living room and on saturday it was a historical day between Malia and Leora... Hope he was right and it will continued... So wait and see !  🤩 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, modom95 said:

Someone said here some days ago that something happen in this location every thursday and saturday evening. And it was true : last thursday they bated next eachothers in Living room and on saturday it was a historical day between Malia and Leora... Hope he was right and it will continued... So wait and see !  🤩 

all i can say is....good luck with that!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que no tiene sentimientos sobre la membresía de RLC, ¿por qué debería hacerlo? ... pero para ser justos, solo la he visto responder de esa manera dos veces ... Una vez la semana pasada como mencionaste, y una vez un par de Hace años, cuando nos dio el dedo a nosotros o posiblemente a mí. .. algunas veces estaban en ciertas medidas justificadas, algunos miembros del foro fueron criticados por su uso constante del teléfono, y anteriormente había hecho un comentario sobre ciertas cosas coreografiado ... En cada ocasión, ambas partes pensaron que tenían justificación para decir y tomar represalias.

Ella toma muchas críticas aquí y yo no soy inocente de ser crítica a veces, pero moderarlo con elogios cuando se justifica, pero algunas personas son mucho peores que yo y la cortan profundamente, lo que tal vez sea demasiado lejos. ..

Por lo tanto, es sorprendente que no haya estallado más a menudo, pero el hecho es lo que probablemente nos veamos por lo que somos, pervertidos sexuales, pero no sé a sí mismo como una desviada sexual ... Todos los exhibicionistas necesitan voyeurs para ser capaz de existir y disfrutar de su torcedura elegida, no es bueno exhibirse al vacío, ¿verdad? 
Supongo que coexistimos.

Sorry if my previous comment seemed like a bad review, it was not my intention. it was just to instruct someone who doesn't seem to know how this apartment works yet

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

Sorry if my previous comment seemed like a bad review, it was not my intention. it was just to instruct someone who doesn't seem to know how this apartment works yet

The translation of my original post could have been better, as it puts certain points into the wrong context...which is unfortunately what happens in multi lingual forums sometimes...It could also give Leora the wrong message sometimes, as to the intent of the message and the tone of the content..Often a word omitted or misinterpreted in the wrong place could cause problems I guess.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, modom95 said:

Someone said here some days ago that something happen in this location every thursday and saturday evening. And it was true: last thursday they bated next eachothers in Living room and on saturday it was a historical day between Malia and Leora ... Hope he was right and it will continue ... So wait and see!  🤩 

LOL. I certainly won't be holding my breath in any anticipation of such. 😏

• Like 2