Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

I like they are putting more fourniture in house(in balcony and now putying some decoration in bathroom)gives me feel they will continue using,staying house a good amount of time,hopefully with guests presence as latest months or even better.Right now this house and M&A are the ones i like and watch most of time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I like they are putting more fourniture in house(in balcony and now putying some decoration in bathroom)gives me feel they will continue using,staying house a good amount of time,hopefully with guests presence as latest months or even better.Right now this house and M&A are the ones i like and watch most of time.

Yes but WTH are they doing to the walls??? That left-over wrapping paper from Christmas was bad enough and now they're putting more cheap wallpaper 🤮

• Haha 1

More new fourniture.Makes me feel as viewer that this is their house.And they are smart,its easy to mount and dismount stuff,so one day when they leave it can be taken relatively easy.This is the reason i like regular couples house,it feels they really live in place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

More new fourniture.Makes me feel as viewer that this is their house.And they are smart,its easy to mount and dismount stuff,so one day when they leave it can be taken relatively easy.This is the reason i like regular couples house,it feels they really live in place.

And you can actually understand them you lucky fuck. I really want to understand C+Y, L+T, and K+R.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

And you can actually understand them you lucky fuck. I really want to understand C+Y, L+T, and K+R.

Hehe,is really nice to underdstand what residents say.In that regard people that understand Russian are the true lucky ones😅.

• Like 1

I just hope if the regular couples houses go vacations this summer they coordinate the things to make turns to do it..three couples houses avaliable..if two couples go vacations at same time..we left with one houseno way wow GIF

• Sad 1