B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

il y a 2 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Ulyanna had someting with maybe two, three or even four girls in the cast. How about Ginger or Irma? All the girls are not looking for a real relationship when they do there shows, either. 

Even the girls who show up with boy friends and found out to be all were in fake relationship. Stella . One week she shows up with BF after 1 month she is fuckking curly and his friend. 
Belle comes up with her BF and sucking a dick of Megans  BF

Megan shows up with BF and sucks Belle's BF

Damira shows up with BF and then fucks another guy 

Electras BF visit and then she goes to B4 to fuck with ginger another guy . 

So goes on and on. 
All these are fake relationships. 

• Like 1

also this time, Bruno was very violent with the girl, I would pay some money to meet him and show him really, how violent you are, but between men...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

12:11:54  in the hall is when Gina found out and dont understand why is she upset when everyone nows what a scumbag he is. 
Its just like a gold mine of russian whore house  and he will put his dick in any pussy in those houses

u are going to kill me, a gold mine of russian whore house, 😀

1 minute ago, Meran1826 said:

Even the girls who show up with boy friends and found out to be all were in fake relationship. Stella . One week she shows up with BF after 1 month she is fuckking curly and his friend. 
Belle comes up with her BF and sucking a dick of Megans  BF

Megan shows up with BF and sucks Belle's BF

Damira shows up with BF and then fucks another guy 

Electras BF visit and then she goes to B4 to fuck with ginger another guy . 

So goes on and on. 
All these are fake relationships. 

Belle and Megan with their BFs had an event that was Swinging (or close to swinging). The relationships seemed real to me, though. To the other examples I can not say much, except that I count Ellectra to the extreme show girls.  

Anyway, if you go back a bit you should soon realise that I don't think much of the GOV concept. I dislike the Show and hope for more realisim.

But one thing is clear to me, especially because Gina was so upset about the guy with Ulyanna you can see that she might have hoped for more. This alone is a step in the right direction, as these are real emotions. 

Generally I hope that the RLC will convert the GOV apartments into roommate apartments with mixed cast.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

also this time, Bruno was very violent with the girl, I would pay some money to meet him and show him really, how violent you are, but between men...

I sent a reply 

I told you last week and i wasn't joking at all when i said that Curly is on a mission and his mission is to fuck every girl in B1, B2 and B4 apartments, he is now stepping up the ladder, first Gina now Ulyanna, guest his next hunt will be Mimi, he didn't stop fucking different girls in the past and he won't do it in the future too, tomorrow he will forget about Ulyanna and move to his next target

Once his mission ends, he will leave RLC lmao

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I told you last week and i wasn't joking at all when i said that Curly is on a mission and his mission is to fuck every girl in B1, B2 and B4 apartments, he is now stepping up the ladder, first Gina now Ulyanna, guest his next hunt will be Mimi, he didn't stop fucking different girls in the past and he won't do it in the future too, tomorrow he will forget about Ulyanna and move to his next target

Once his mission ends, he will leave RLC lmao

He will fuck ulyana again you can count on that he always double dips 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

He will fuck ulyana again you can count on that he always double dips 😂

well yeah agree, i mean he fucked Gina several times before moving to Ulyanna, so Ulyanna needs to be fucked three or four times by him for him to search for the next hunt, i hate curly but that fucker is so god damn lucky lmao, managing to fuck beautiful girls 😁