B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

He will fuck ulyana again you can count on that he always double dips 😂

I didn't watch it live as i was asleep and now the replays are a mess in UK servers, don't know why but did he fuck Ulyanna with or without condom ?

Just now, coolcucumber said:

I didn't watch it live as i was asleep and now the replays are a mess in UK servers, don't know why but did he fuck Ulyanna with or without condom ?

I believe he had a condom 

4 hours ago, mkm2222 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

12:14:24 after the sex :
Ulyana: your girlfriend 😫
Brunu : I have not a girlfriend 
Ulyana: Gina
Bruno: Gina is not my girlfriend 
Ulyana:very bad... I am very bad girl 😪
Bruno: not bad, she is just not my girlfriend ..you know..

Uluana: i know..
Bruno: i need to see what's going..

He also said She just thinks she is... meaning Gina thinks she is his GF.

il y a 8 minutes, Kingbanks a dit :

Je crois qu'il avait un préservatif 

il en a meme mis deux  et les a jeté au sol , bien longtemps après Ulyana les a vu au sol, les a ramassé et vite mis dans la poubelle de la cuisine

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Was he wearing a condom?

Yes, both times. It was a terrible fuck. He couldn't keep it hard so they took one off and she sucked his cock more then he put on another condom and fucked some more. Not worth the risks. It was funny how Ulyana said "I.ve been a bad girl" and she smiled the entire time hugging him SO she really doesn't give a shit. She did cry for a few moments later. Covered her face in shame.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bruno Marrs has about 6 or 7 notches on his belt now. Hell maybe even more than that actually. Dude must think he a real Casanova.

don't know what even girls see in him to let him fuck them, i mean if he was charming and attractive, i could understand that but his personality is a big no no

41 minutes ago, Sergio said:

also this time, Bruno was very violent with the girl, I would pay some money to meet him and show him really, how violent you are, but between men...

She kept telling him harder in English. She got what she asked for.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

She kept telling him harder in English. She got what she asked for.

An hour after he left she was texting someone then started masterbating it was probably curly she was texting I believe he will be back tonight 

Guys don't take the events that go on in RLC so seriously.

So what if Bruno fucked Gina or Ulyana? What is most important is the content we are watching.

We pay to watch sexual content, not to watch a BBC drama series, don't like the plot and complain afterwards.

To put this in perspective they were grinding in the kitchen when Fiora came into the kitchen and Ulyana left and went to the hall to wait for Curly. Fiora left the kitchen and walked past Ulyana then Curly came to the hallway and Ulyana took his hand an took him into Mimi's room. This is on her, she was the aggressor.

• Like 1