B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I'm sure that these guys aren't a refection of the young men of Barcelona, but most probably a reflection of the kind of people who are friends of Bruno's. It must be difficult to recruit men who are willing to be on a site like this. It was pretty clear that even with all his bravado Bruno wasn't really able to satisfy Ulyana...🙂 I guess he was a bit tired..😉

Yes that was my earlier point. If Ulyana wanted to violate the girl code this was not the fuck to do that. It was terrible except her amazing cock sucking skills deep throating his cock easily. And he may not know she loves it up the ass too.

il y a 8 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Yes that was my earlier point. If Ulyana wanted to violate the girl code this was not the fuck to do that. It was terrible except her amazing cock sucking skills deep throating his cock easily. And he may not know she loves it up the ass too.

hell yeah GIF by BJ The Chicago Kid hell yeah GIF

27 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

''And he may not know she loves it up the ass too.'' 

Well he does now,thanks to you,, if he reads this forum,or can read at all..lol.:tongue: P.S. Please,no one like what i say,i have 666 for reputation points,,lol.

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah that's what i thought at first too, from B4 don't think Kim or even Olya has anything to do with curly but then again most of us were saying the same about Ulyanna yesterday lmao

As for Diane i hope she stays away from him, i like Diane so much and the last thing i want is to see her with him

To me,Diane is like a woman among children.I'm pretty sure she wouldn't fall for his shit and give him her beautiful body to 'use' like he does with others.As for the other girls,i don't think anything is off limits as they are in this 'project' for a reason, do not forget,most are ''show'' girls and are doing things on camera and doing things for the camera and the people watching,so this is far from a normal life,or normal people.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I said the other day that I felt bad for Gina because she was falling for Curly. This is exactly what I figured would happen. The guy is just a man whore.

i remember you saying that and then we hoped that that this wouldn't end in tears but guess we were wrong, can't watch Gina cry

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I said the other day that I felt bad for Gina because she was falling for Curly. This is exactly what I figured would happen. The guy is just a man whore.

Yep pretty much. Not sure why some thought he somehow decided to lock himself to Gina this time around when he's pretty much done the same shit before. Now it's Ulyana's turn and he'll move on to a next girl in a week or two.

Edited by vanillajohn

Just now, coolcucumber said:

i remember you saying that and then we hoped that that this wouldn't end in tears but guess we were wrong, can't watch Gina cry

Gina knew exactly what she was getting into and deserves what she got IMO

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Yep pretty much. Not sure why some thought he somehow decided to lock himself to Gina this time around when he's pretty much the same shit before. Now it's Ulyana's turn and he'll move on to a next girl in a week or two.

Exactly he will still fuck Ulyanna for like 3 or 4 times and then move on next target, shameless dude