B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

Not much remorse just now with Ulyana. We all know this guy is a man whore and not surprised by his actions. He did the same thing with Sara, etc. It is Ulyana shitting on a friend knowing Gina liked this guy that is the bad thing. And based upon these last few discussions I see her smiling she is likely to fuck this guy again. Sort of a cold bitch attitude.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

She expected him to change which was the biggest mistake she did, guy like him has only one thing in his mind "pussy, pussy and pussy"

The whole thing is really completely exaggerated and full of anti guys bullshit.

Both, Gina and Ulyanna are really not reserved concerning sex and had serveral Group Events with the other Girls. Gina just a few hours earlier with Irma. 

Sure, most of GOV is Show, but what makes you think he is not also only a Show guy, just like most girls in GOV are Show girls.

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not much remorse just now with Ulyana. We all know this guy is a man whore and not surprised by his actions. He did the same thing with Sara, etc. It is Ulyana shitting on a friend knowing Gina liked this guy that is the bad thing. And based upon these last few discussions I see her smiling she is likely to fuck this guy again. Sort of a cold bitch attitude.

She never had any, let's be real now. The sex ended not because she felt bad but because it became awkward with Short Guy telling Curly about Gina. When Ulyana was asking about Gina she was hugging him and laughing.

Real or show, the Barca girls in general have always been some of the most inconsiderate people out there.

when I was watching this morning I could see Ulyana is super horny. but then she went to bed, so I thought that party was over. then I looked back and saw she had sex with Gina's bf. that was really hot. Ulyana is just perfect, that guy is so lucky 😄👍

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

did gina go with them when the party ended in b1

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Olivia's Boyfriend

Ahh ok,thanks.He was just in that ''special'' room that is off cam,and took a small package with him,,hmm,wonder why. tenor.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mkm2222 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

12:14:24 after the sex :
Ulyana: your girlfriend 😫
Brunu : I have not a girlfriend 
Ulyana: Gina
Bruno: Gina is not my girlfriend 
Ulyana:very bad... I am very bad girl 😪
Bruno: not bad, she is just not my girlfriend ..you know..

Uluana: i know..
Bruno: i need to see what's going..

Thanks, I missed this earlier.  I sometimes forget that he talks in English with them.  I've had a listen through and added some more.

(Curly's friend communicates through the door to Curly that Gina has left)
Ulyana:  your girlfriend
Curly:  I have lot of girlfriends
Ulyana:  Gina
Curly:  huh?
Ulyana:  Gina (points towards the hall)
Curly:  She's not my girlfriend.  She thinks that she is... but she's not
Ulyana:  it's very bad
Curly:  she's not my problem really
Ulyana:  I'm very bad girl
Curly:  huh?
Ulyana:  I'm very bad girl (smiles)
Curly:  no bad... (Ulyana laughs) she's not my girlfriend you know
Ulyana:  I know
Curly:  so... (shrugs)
(they both laugh)
Ulyana:  it's so funny
(Curly starts to get dressed)
Curly:  I need to see what's going on
(Curly blows Ulyana a kiss, she blows one back)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I believe she might have been showing any remorse due to the fact that she slipped up on camera and it wasn't Marat.  what goes around, comes around....she is just like all the rest of the girls on RLC's payroll.

• Like 2