B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe she might have been showing any remorse due to the fact that she slipped up on camera and it wasn't Marat.  what goes around, comes around....she is just like all the rest of the girls on RLC's payroll.

Exactly--like you said they are entertainers, actors and actresses, so it doesn't do any good to compare your moral beliefs with any of them---this is for entertainment purposes only--don't get emotionally involved. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Exactly--like you said they are entertainers, actors and actresses, so it doesn't do any good to compare your moral beliefs with any of them---this is for entertainment purposes only--don't get emotionally involved. 

i'm not emotionally involved!  you on the other hand, obviously are.

On 5/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm not emotionally involved!  you on the other hand, obviously are.

But you are emotionally involved-like all of us are-and just like all your comments reflect your emotional reaction to what is being posted in here.  You are no saint as you have partaken of the sin of watching RLC in the past-and now you cast aspersions on all of the participants of RLC and those who do enjoy watching this type of entertainment--.  Guess you just do it to make yourself feel better and try to forgive yourself for such weakness. 😏

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

But you are emotionally involved-like all of us are-and just like that all your comments reflect your emotional reaction to what is being posted in here.  You are no saint as you have partaken of the sin of watching RLC in the past-and now you cast aspersions on all of the participants of RLC and those who do enjoy watching this type of entertainment--.  Guess you just do it to make yourself feel better and try to forgive yourself for such weakness. 😏

yes, i did partake of RLC at one time and I have prayed for the forgiveness of my sins because of it.  you are also correct that i have cast aspersions on the tenants of RLC and in some cases also the members who watch them.  I'm not perfect and I have never professed to be, like some on this forum.  the only weakness i have H1 is my heart!!

22 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

she didnt walk in and do anything 

No, but after she overheard them Short Guy told Gina something then he told Curly out loud (through the door) about her. Gina then left B2 in a hurry and she's been crying ever since in her room over at B1.

53 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Is anyone having trouble watching replays on UK server, i still haven't managed to see the whole drama and curly fucking Ulyanna lol

it is working like shit her in the south east. It does not want to play

2 minutes ago, jham said:

it is working like shit her in the south east. It does not want to play

exactly, i am on UK server and the replays aren't working, they keep on loading like it's about to play the video but can't, don't know about others but in UK it's a problem every second day lol