B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I seriously hope not!!

It's the second time she's had issues with them (first time with Short Guy) and today especially she seemed exasperated to the point of crying. She told them off again this morning.

To be honest, the only thing I was hoping for during this whole party was for her to fight Short Guy 😅

Just now, vanillajohn said:

It's the second time she's had issues with them (first time with Short Guy) and today especially she seemed exasperated to the point of crying. She told them off again this morning.

To be honest, the only thing I was hoping for during this whole party was for her to fight Short Guy 😅

that happening is what makes me wish I sometimes still subscribed to RLC....sounds like a real event and that's what RLC is highly lacking in these days!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that happening is what makes me wish I sometimes still subscribed to RLC....sounds like a real event and that's what RLC is highly lacking in these days!

I agree but judging from where you stand on RLC as a whole you should not feel too bad about it. I ended up cancelling my subscription which will end in mid-June because while we still have small glimpses of reality, it's filled with more and more shows and nonsense and is generally getting trashier by the minute. The party at B4 the other week was enjoyable (well anything that didn't involve Curly and his crew) but the ones at B1 and B2 are something else. There's very little going on outside of the Barca houses due to the limited amount of real places still up on the site and since there's not much going on as they're all bored because of the confinement, RLC seems to have put all of their focus on the GOVs. In my opinion, because of that we're getting less and less genuine moments and they kinda lost me in the past week or two. I still enjoy what I can, and it doesn't mean I won't resubscribe but I can't see myself doing so if things remain the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I agree but judging from where you stand on RLC as a whole you should not feel too bad about it. I ended up cancelling my subscription which will end in mid-June because while we still have small glimpses of reality, it's filled with more and more shows and nonsense and is generally getting trashier by the minute. The party at B4 the other week was enjoyable (well anything that didn't involve Curly and his crew) but the ones at B1 and B2 are something else. There's very little going on outside of the Barca houses due to the limited amount of real places still up on the site and since there's not much going on as they're all bored because of the confinement, RLC seems to have put all of their focus on the GOVs. In my opinion, because of that we're getting less and less genuine moments and they kinda lost me in the past week or two. I still enjoy what I can, and it doesn't mean I won't resubscribe but I can't see myself doing so if things remain the same.

I don't feel bad about it, i've seen things like that in real life to know about how it went.  there are just times where every now and then i read something about what has transpired and it makes me wish I was able to see it.  I had it pretty good for awhile after I stopped subscribing due to a good friend of mine who still had a subscription.  If there was something I wanted to know about or to see, he would capture it live or on replay and send it to me.  He stopped subscribing awhile back, so all that came to a screeching halt lol.

As for the state of RLC in current time, I agree with you 100%!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't feel bad about it, i've seen things like that in real life to know about how it went.  there are just times where every now and then i read something about what has transpired and it makes me wish I was able to see it.  I had it pretty good for awhile after I stopped subscribing due to a good friend of mine who still had a subscription.  If there was something I wanted to know about or to see, he would capture it live or on replay and send it to me.  He stopped subscribing awhile back, so all that came to a screeching halt lol.

As for the state of RLC in current time, I agree with you 100%!

I get ya. Also I know you don't feel bad, it was more out of courtesy 😋

1 minute ago, CrazyDude said:

Ulyana, get your beautiful ass up off the floor and go and try to apologize to Gina! NOW!

now you know that women aren't even remotely like men, it's liable to take her a month before she would do anything like that.  with men, you can be all pissed off and even hit one another over something that happens but the next day it's all back to being the same in most cases!

56 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Ulyana if you can laugh at the picture of Gina at 2221 in Irma's room because of your betrayal of your friend, Gina, then you you are truly the lowest of low!

As I wrote earlier she has been crying her a river all day. There is no doubt about how hurt she feels.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Ulyana, get your beautiful ass up off the floor and go and try to apologize to Gina! NOW!

Well, obviously you are pissed about this. I can only say this to Ulyana if she is reading CC and it does look like they are reading something tonight.... Honey, it's not anything to brag about having Curly fuck you. He would fuck a dog if it let him and may have actually. You are like the 10th Russian/ Ukrainian girl he has fucked and most without a condom. I am glad you made him put one on … twice.

• Like 1