B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

10 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Ulyana, a girl with such class she flicks her cigarette ashes on the floor of the balcony where people walk. She will never be my top cam again. 

Maybe she'll sweep it up after she's done.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

il y a 30 minutes, CrazyDude a dit :

Ulyana, une fille avec une telle classe, elle effleure ses cendres de cigarettes sur le sol du balcon où les gens marchent. Elle ne sera plus jamais ma top cam. 

Elle l'a dit elle meme ,  elle est une mauvaise fille , 

elle a un visage d'ange mais elle sait sortir ses griffes

Souvenez vous aussi en Russie comment elle a tout casser dans l'appartement de Marat car il l'avait trompé avec une prostituée.

• Like 1

Even if Ulyana reads CC, I doubt that she truly cares about the opinion of random strangers on forums especially if she can act like trash towards her friends and Marat and not care about them in the first place.

If anything this whole drama-fest brought more attention and created more traffic towards RLC which is what they're really looking for.

Just now, esanders9863 said:

After the replay I was surprised to see Ulyana actually having sex in the apartment with a guy, finally since she left her husband, so unknowing about who's dating who, is this her new boyfriend??

Lol you wish her "new boyfriend", he is just a fuck buddy whose mission is to get laid with every other girl in the GOV apartments and i am yet to watch the replay because of fu**ing server issues lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

After the replay I was surprised to see Ulyana actually having sex in the apartment with a guy, finally since she left her husband, so unknowing about who's dating who, is this her new boyfriend??

Oh jeez...you better read back.  PLEASE

• Upvote 1