B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

The content update of site is messed up,it shows in main news that Milena rejoined(14 May)and Electra(rejoin!?) day 20 May not apears in top of content feed, it apears below,being the last rejoin is strange.Gess someone will find sense in it,i cant😅.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The content update of site is messed up,it shows in main news that Milena rejoined(14 May)and Electra(rejoin!?) day 20 May not apears in top of content feed, it apears below,being the last rejoin is strange.Gess someone will find sense in it,i cant😅.

Probably just hiding it given she never really left.

1 minute ago, super134 said:

Probably just hiding it given she never really left.

Could be that.Or maybe an amateur mistake,but dont think rlc have anything amateur nowdays😂.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Could be that.Or maybe an amateur mistake,but dont think rlc have anything amateur nowdays😂.

What the problem Ze?

According the list she left at 06/05 and rejoined at 20/05

BTW, where is the guys?

30 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I see Alex is wearing one of her new pair of panties to bed tonight. Looks great. And Bonnie looks like she is 15.

That's why I'm not watching...😏

I knew you were a perv...😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

What the problem Ze?

According the list she left at 06/05 and rejoined at 20/05

BTW, where is the guys?

Hi,Check the update list on top( of rlc site, not cc),last rejoin was Electra but what apears in latest news feed is Milena,Not a problem just a kinda strange mistake,error of site.Probraby will be fixed because doesnt make sense.No ideia were the dudes are,some people sayed the residents were a lot off cam,maybe they still there or leaved.

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi,Check the update list on top( of rlc site, not cc),last rejoin was Electra but what apears in latest news feed is Milena,Not a problem just a kinda strange mistake,error of site.Probraby will be fixed because doesnt make sense.No ideia were the dudes are,some people sayed the residents were a lot off cam,maybe they still there or leaved.

Maybe RLC Security took them out to the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and fed the Sharks.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1