Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Thank goodness for the bathroom, because at least in their, I can see my princess by herself, but the only drawback is that Leora doesn't bend down to clean the bathroom floor anymore, so I guess in this apartment, All Good Things that used to happen is extremely limited now or it's just slowly coming to an end

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Thank goodness for the bathroom, because at least in their, I can see my princess by herself, but the only drawback is that Leora doesn't bend down to clean the bathroom floor anymore, so I guess in this apartment, All Good Things that used to happen is extremely limited now or it's just slowly coming to an end

Not so sure about it all coming to and end yet...I know she can spend money like it's going out of fashion, but she's just invested in a balcony table and  TWO chairs, so its a reasonable bet she's here for the summer at least... Don't be too despondent, there's light at the end off every dark tunnel, I'm a great believer that to fully appreciate good times you have to had experienced bad times at some time in your life.

Everything is relative in life my friend, for every peak there's a trough.....You at the moment are in that trough...Whether you allow yourself to climb out of it or not is in your hands, and it ultimately depends how high you think those peak's are and if you think its worth the effort to climb back up.

Good Luck !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I believe Guys that the bringing in of Malia to the house has been one of the best things Reallifecam has done in a long time! Bless her little heart.

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ik weet nog niet zo zeker of het allemaal afloopt ... Ik weet dat ze geld kan uitgeven alsof het uit de mode raakt, maar ze heeft net geïnvesteerd in een balkontafel en TWEE stoelen, dus het is een redelijke gok dat ze hier is voor de zomer op tenminste ... Wees niet te moedeloos, er is licht aan het einde van elke donkere tunnel, ik ben er een groot voorstander van dat om goede tijden volledig te waarderen, je slechte tijden op een bepaald moment in je leven moet hebben meegemaakt.

Alles is relatief in het leven mijn vriend, voor elke piek is er een trog ..... Je zit op dat moment in die trog ... Of je jezelf er uit laat klimmen of niet, ligt in jouw handen, en het hangt er uiteindelijk van af hoe hoog je denkt dat die toppen zijn en als je denkt dat het de moeite waard is om weer omhoog te klimmen.

Succes !!

Nu nog een camera erbij

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ik geloof jongens dat het binnenhalen van Malia bij het huis een van de beste dingen is die Reallifecam in lange tijd heeft gedaan! Zegen haar hartje.

Nu nog een knappe jongen

• Like 1