Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes it was a decision, but the best decision, I am sorry, but you have to explain to me why you believe this was the best decision

She is now my new favourite. That is why i said it. JMO.

13 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

it will be a long night

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

It could possibly be a cold night also. At the moment 18 c in Prague with the possibility of it going as low as 8 c later on.....hence the dressing gowns..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Posiblemente podría ser una noche fría también. Por el momento, 18 c en Praga con la posibilidad de bajar hasta 8 c más adelante ... de ahí las batas ...

I envy that temperature .... now in my city, it is shit, very hot ... at night ... 20 degrees and during the day 30 degrees ... with the humidity of the sea, you do not stop sweating .. ..hahaha ..... I spend the night in the pool ... and the garden ... is the only way to withstand this heat ... and until the end of October it is like that every day .. hahaha

• Like 2

The balcony should be in the dining room, and the dining room windows in the kitchen ... hahaha, is the only fault that I find at home.
Now it would be nice to be on the other side of the house, watching the sunset and receiving the last rays of sun on their bodies .... hahaha

• Like 4

anyway, treat me like crazy ... hahaha
lately I lose track of time ... last night I thought it was Friday, and it was Thursday ... hahaha ..... if it hadn't been for a call that got me out of my mistake today I wouldn't have gone to work .. hahaha. .

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

No sé cuánto tiempo nuestra princesa podrá mantener expuestas esas piernas sexy, si hace más frío, así que supongo que la próxima compra será un calentador para exteriores

let them enjoy their purchase .....
maybe by changing the sleep habits, you can enjoy those chairs,
in the morning you can leave your legs in the sun, and tan those sexy legs ... hahaha

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It could possibly be a cold night also. At the moment 18 c in Prague with the possibility of it going as low as 8 c later on.....hence the dressing gowns..

2000:  15 c