Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ain't that the truth, with your health too.

Good evening my friend from down under...How's it hanging? Did you give them sexy nurses a good seeing to? I've seen GirlsOutWest and know how you guys operate...😉

Apologies for not chatting more, but I'm not on this thread as much as some guys...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening my friend from down under...How's it hanging? Did you give them sexy nurses a good seeing to? I've seen GirlsOutWest and know how you guys operate...😉

Apologies for not chatting more, but I'm not on this thread as much as some guys...

"How's it hanging?" "Long and loose and full of juice!"

Mate good to hear from you, getting better slowly. OMG the nurses, there's a beautiful little Asian honey as I'm gentleman and I don't kiss and tell can't say anything.

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is Leora ok? Why is bed so early? The night is young and there's good bating time as Malia is asleep.

I think Aussie Sir, maybe a combination of the Hookah pipe, being up early-ish after only going to bed at around 4am last night and perhaps having something to do tomorrow. Yes it is a bit early for them but all was well with them as usual. Sounds funny when we say 1.30am is early though lol!

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We all like a little space.

I would love to see some space from Melia sometime, because maybe we wouldn't have to wait week after week just for a chance to have some alone time with Leora, but please believe me I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but I just miss seeing our princess alone, and I know, I know, I'm probably the only one that feels this way

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

"How's it hanging?" "Long and loose and full of juice!"

Mate good to hear from you, getting better slowly. OMG the nurses, there's a beautiful little Asian honey as I'm gentleman and I don't kiss and tell can't say anything.

So no bed baths then?...:biggrin:

image.jpeg.a6527e08bba4dbc0b280c2e61c61ffcb.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think Aussie Sir, maybe a combination of the Hookah pipe, being up early-ish after only going to bed at around 4am last night and perhaps having something to do tomorrow. Yes it is a bit early for them but all was well with them as usual. Sounds funny when we say 1.30am is early though lol!

It's 9:55 am in Melbourne, damn I was hoping to see Leora. 😞