Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Whoever mentioned earlier that perhaps it may have been seeming to be making up to be somewhat of another dull and uneventful evening there once again speculated correctly. Glad I didn't waste much time in checking that residence out today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Whoever mentioned earlier that perhaps it may have been seeming to be making up to be somewhat of another dull and uneventful evening there once again speculated correctly. Glad I didn't waste much time in checking that residence out today.

I didn't imagine it was going to be anything other than what it was. They were up from bed at 0800, which to them is the middle of the night taking into account thier comercially encouraged sleeping habits. They completed over 17 hours without a break, so they put in a good shift for thier  benefit, if not for ours!  Shit happens I guess Nich....Another day today mate, another day closer to Aunties visit that is....😹😹😹 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

good morning swerk GIF Good Night Buenas Noches GIF by Denyse®

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute so friendly 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend (Saturday)

🐈😘

A rose for all women 

🐈🌹💐🌸

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

good morning swerk GIF Good Night Buenas Noches GIF by Denyse®

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute so friendly 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend (Saturday)

🐈😘

A rose for all women 

🐈🌹💐🌸

Pulo! You never fail to bring a smile to my ugly mug first thing in the morning. Admittedly the smile doesn't always last, but I love your enthusiasm and appreciate your efforts..... Have a nice one! 😸

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2020 at 8:21 PM, corusmobil said:

every passing day confirms to me that I have made a good choice to cancel the subscription renewal, I am glad that it ends in a few days.

It is already too repetitive and without originality.

this room was the only one left interesting. maybe they got tired and waste time.

if we are tolerant and assume it is real, then Malia's patience and perseverance are to be appreciated. even for a show it is admirable that she endures so much ignorance from her friend.

if Leora doesn't like to participate in something actions like that, she could impose some limits.

but that's how you walk the meat in front of a dog and every time he wants to bite you take it from the front.

every night the same debut, they throw the bait, and then after they have spectators,eat and go to bed, probably laughing to themselves at those they have fooled once more

it has already become embarrassing

I'm curious how long this pathetic show will last.

I don't want to offend, I'm just trying to be realistic

Absolutely...it seems that Leora’s whole agenda now is to bate as little as possible and make viewers stick around to watch her and Malia all night with the hopes of something happening when she has no intention of doing anything other than trying to get as many clicks on her cam(s) as possible. It’s actually become an act of deception which I find insulting to subscribers who have supported her and keep renewing their membership month after month. I’m tired of her games. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Absolutely...it seems that Leora’s whole agenda now is to bate as little as possible and make viewers stick around to watch her and Malia all night with the hopes of something happening when she has no intention of doing anything other than trying to get as many clicks on her cam(s) as possible. It’s actually become an act of deception which I find insulting to subscribers who have supported her and keep renewing their membership month after month. I’m tired of her games. 

You will have ruffled a few feathers with that opinion Joe....Although Its difficult to dissagree with much of what you say. All a matter of what peoples expectations are really I guess....I no longer expect much from her, therefor I lesson any ensuing disappointment .....👍😸

• Like 3

Подготовьте людей так, чтобы они ничего не ожидали, и вы будете в восторге от всего, что вы им предлагаете.

(Павлов)

• Like 5

15 hours ago, raul399 said:

Envidio esa temperatura ... ahora en mi ciudad, es una mierda, mucho calor ... por la noche ... 20 grados y durante el día 30 grados ... con la humedad del mar, no dejas de sudar .. ..hahaha ..... Pasé la noche en la piscina ... y el jardín ... es la única forma de resistir este calor ... y hasta finales de octubre es así todos los días. . jajaja

Que suerte aquí en Sevilla estamos ya a 35 y subiendo 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

veo que todo el mundo pone sus gustos musicales, así que voy a poner una pequeña pincelada. por cierto esta canción lleva el ritmo perfecto para hacerle el amor a una mujer(para los desentrenados jajaja) empezando con suavidad y dulzura ir subiendo poco a poco y terminar dulcemente, es solo un recordatorio jajaja.

I see that everyone puts their musical tastes, so I'm going to put a little brushstroke.  by the way this song has the perfect rhythm to make love to a woman (for the untrained hahaha) starting softly and sweetly going up little by little and ending sweetly, it's just a reminder hahaha.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

veo que todo el mundo pone sus gustos musicales, así que voy a poner una pequeña pincelada. por cierto esta canción lleva el ritmo perfecto para hacerle el amor a una mujer(para los desentrenados jajaja) empezando con suavidad y dulzura ir subiendo poco a poco y terminar dulcemente, es solo un recordatorio jajaja.

I see that everyone puts their musical tastes, so I'm going to put a little brushstroke.  by the way this song has the perfect rhythm to make love to a woman (for the untrained hahaha) starting softly and sweetly going up little by little and ending sweetly, it's just a reminder hahaha.

That was an amazing song, and she has one of the greatest, and strongest singing voice I have ever heard