Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Could be the sun as well.

Yes it could as well also...but the tan and brown tubes of lotions they have been using are more likely then not lotions with skin tone darkening ingredients in them.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hola braul ... no iría tan lejos como para creer que ... jajaja

Más bien ... apenas desde mi perspectiva ... jajaja

was a general comment..hahaha
I'm cynical ... very cynical ... hahaha.

Happy leora family with joy 

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

leora and Malia and sexy girl 

beautiful girls so cute so good so hot beauty

We have to pamper all women 

A big kiss for all women 

🐈😘

A big hug for all men 

🐈🤝

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

good night GIF by youramazing Good Morning Hello GIF by Mauro Gatti

good night  🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

Cat Rabbit GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

I seriously have a question , I hope this isn't a new routine that Malia has to be out of the apartment before Leora even dreams about bating,  and I know these two have a long friendship along with a special bond for each other, but the reality is, Malia is a roommate and she is not your woman, but Paul is your man, so I hope this is not a a thing where Leora feels disrespecting Malia, if she somehow feels the need to bate, but  holds off from doing it just because Malia is there

• Like 1

Although it's likely that the one known as Leora was the one responsible for convincing her friend to apply for the project and then once accepted to agree to relocate there and become a resident of that residence and roommate as well...it has seemed there have been times since her arrival that she does not care to always be sociable with her friend as much as it has appeared that her friend has tried to be sociable with her, which has been almost always since her arrival.

Whenever they are there together she usually appears to take lead of every situation and her friend usually appears compelled to follow her lead...that is until she decides to move away from her while texting or paying alot of other attention to her phone even when not texting, instead of as much to her friend and roommate. There's been some times as such where her roommate seemed to not feel comfortable and perhaps didn't know what to do until the situation passed. 

Has seemed like some odd behaviors exhibited by one of two longtime bff's imo.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There have been some other situations noticed at times where her friend would choose to touch and caress or perhaps even massage her a little some, apparently as some means of friendly gestures, and would seem to continue doing so for awhile, while she appeared to be oblivious to any of it or merely just ignored it and didn't seem concerned in the least to do anything in response to show any sort of appreciative affection in return. 

That could also be considered odd behavior exhibited by one of two that are supposedly longtime bff's imo.

• Upvote 1