Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

A new day with probably a predictable beginning and a predictable end to it, but I really, really hope I'm proven wrong

Book an appointment for some counselling, your day just got worse....Auntie is visiting!! 🙀

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

AUNTIE HAS JUST KICKED THE DOOR SHUT FOR A FEW DAYS!! 😹 Judging  by some of the comments recently, will anyone really notice any difference ? 😹🙀

Life has ended, if only Malia knew how to bate for us!!!

• Like 1

Юлия Забавно, ты еще не ушла и ... мы уже по тебе скучаем
                                                                                                                   (меня)

Before these two became joined at the hip, there were  many surprising moments that happened, and one of them as Leora was experiencing that time of month, it was never written in stone that there will be no bating, but back then when things were more exciting, she would surprised and shocked us at the same time by bating, even though she was experiencing her time of month, but now the new and not so much improve atmosphere of this apartment, you can almost assure yourself we will not see any bating, because unfortunately it is her time of the month, so welcome everyone to the apartment of predictable, and yes my princess, please prove me wrong

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well good day everyone and welcome back. D.J. Nick here coming to ya from WCCS's thread of the deadzone residence once again. Here's a little something to get your spirits up and your circulations going:

• Like 1

aunt has come home ????

Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

We have to pamper and give affection to all women, they are special, so beautiful, so cute 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Leora family