Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

I think Leora is in love with a new guy,if you look at her in cam 2 when she get a new message on her phone,look at her smile and her behavior.Everytime she has answer the message and she gets a new one .And it´s

not Paul who´s texting her.This is a new smile

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

I think Leora is in love with a new guy,if you look at her in cam 2 when she get a new message on her phone,look at her smile and her behavior.Everytime she has answer the message and she gets a new one .And it´s not Paul who´s texting her.This is a new smile.

you don't honestly think that she would spend month after month after month being away from Paul and be celibate do you?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah well jimbo...it's not been like anyones been burning up this thread in commenting so far today either.

It doesn’t have to be full on and confrontational all the time mate. 

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I won’t get into a disagreement with you over it Nich..I’m outa here, if I want a music channel I’ll go to YouTube as Delon mentioned...Enjoy the night! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And it's not been being confrontational with anyone here all the time neither my friend.

Furthermore, there really hasn't been anything confrontational to anyone here for awhile now lately, only expressing my thoughts more so indirectly than directly of what I have noticed to have occurred at that residence usually referred to here lately. 

I don't consider it being confrontational here unless there are disagreements between any others and myself here. There's not been any confrontational comments directed towards anyone here or visaversa for awhile now. My comments here recently and for awhile now have been directed towards and related to the residence and it's participants. That's not being confrontational with anyone here so it's not confrontational at all in the sense as you put it my friend.

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I won’t get into a disagreement with you over it Nich..I’m outa here, if I want a music channel I’ll go to YouTube as Delon mentioned...Enjoy the night! 

That's good jimbo. Disagreements suck anyways. And that's perfectly your prerogative to visit YouTube or anywhere else you want whenever you feel like if your visit here has concluded.

I have to agree with some that say all these music videos belong somewhere else---they should be posted here

Under Forums, General Discussion, The Old Dudes Board, Juke Box Split #6 or

• Like 1