Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Has anyone notice that she has been texting and speaking to Paul for the last two or more weeks, and she has been just as excited doing it, as you see her doing today, so it's not unreasonable to suggest that it's Paul once again speaking to her

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have to agree with some that say all these music videos belong somewhere else---they should be posted here

Under Forums, General Discussion, The Old Dudes Board, Juke Box Split #6 or

Yeah well I actually started a thread that was listed as Dedications to Leora once upon a time previously when she was in the previous residence where I posted music vid. links. 

Although there's never been any similar thread of such started by anyone since she relocated to the current residence, I find it funny that while music vids and pics have been continuosly been being posted here since this threads beginning, now all of a sudden it's some big deal, especially when some were being posted at a time when not much else was being posted in the thread at the time. 

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah well I actually started a thread that was listed as Dedications to Leora once upon a time previously when she was in the previous residence where I posted music vid. links. 

Although there's never been any similar thread of such started by anyone since she relocated to the current residence, I find it funny that while music vids and pics have been continuosly been being posted here since this threads beginning, now all of a sudden it's some big deal.  

The big deal Nich as you call it, is probably because of the sheer volume posted over the past 24-36 hours..

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia is looking hot and in the mood!

EDIT (4 hours later) - It was all in vain.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although there's never been any similar thread of such started by anyone since she relocated to the current residence, I find it funny that while music vids and pics have been continuosly been being posted here since this threads beginning, now all of a sudden it's some big deal.  

Just now, jimbo4 said:

The big deal Nich as you call it, is probably because of the sheer volume posted over the past 24-36 hours..

That is the problem as I see It--so maybe Nick you should create a thread titled Leora Apartment Music Videos

• Like 2